Are you a social media addict?

I deleted Facebook and I don't plan on making a new one. My parents and my friends on the other hand are addicts, literally all day.

• Yes!!!
  • No.
  • I can live without it.
  • I don't even have anything besides gag.

Most Helpful Guy

• yo fuck social media.

you know how god damn annoying it is when i try to talk to my friend and the motherfucker is glued to his phone every fucking opportunity he gets, then he pauses for a second and gets a word or two out then fucking goes right back to his phone checking out all of his funny shit on his facebook feed and laughing all by himself and comments "NO WAY HAHAHAA!" and then continues scrolling down for more.

so fucking stupid.

What Guys Said 7

• Situational Facebook
    No Twitter
    Damn sure no Insta-gram

I only use Facebook to log onto other sites that won't let me log on with Google. Social media is a no-no for me. I have neither the time, patience, nor the will to worry about people too big-mouthed to keep their attention-whoring statuses to themselves

Damn Wendy, I don't give a fuck about your Chicken Alfredo, nor do the other 25 people you tagged
    I don't want to play Candy Crush, Farmville or 8-ball pool so stop inviting me and stop asking me for extra lives
    whyareyoustupid.com/.../...crush-meme-funny-78.jpg

• I don't have any real social media accounts. Everyone always tells me I should start using social media and my sister even made an instagram in my name to try to get me to use it but I think it's just a waste of time

• No, I'm a grown man.

• Besides GAG, Facebook is the only other site that I'm on. Before GAG, I used to be on Facebook all the time. I'm hardly on there anymore since I joined GAG :)

• I have facebook and im on some other stupid social media sites but other than that nah

• Does Skype count as social media?

• You can say that because I do it daily

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't say I'm an addict, I just sometimes get easily distracted by Facebook when I'm not on my ADHD meds and trying to use my computer to do homework. If I didn't use social media for networking and as a way for new clients to find me, I might consider deleting my social media accounts. Social media has its purposes, I just need more self control sometimes. :)

• No i am not.

• I can live without it.