What do you all think of a High Maintenance girl/guy?

High Maintenance: Someone that takes good time in themselves. Not exactly a narcissist, but they automatically catch everyone's attention, always look flawless. Are you one? Or what do you think about them?

• Ewww no
  • I guess it's Okay
  • I like them
  • I'm one
  • YAAASSS!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'll be straight with you guys, my type of girls are hot and generally kinda high maintenance, and I'm ok with that. Just part of the package you know?
    But as long as not entitled tho, there's a distinction there

Curious if @aledeeurope 's take is consistent with mine or not?

• There are 2 kinds of High Maintenance girls:
      1) The girl that works hard to keep her body like she desires, dresses nice, treats herself...
      2) The girl that expects YOU to maintain her high quality of life.

I like the first ones. I really love when a girl takes her time to look amazing, not fake, just working out, dressing nice, fixing her hair, smelling good... I also love it when she works hard to make her own money and climb high in her job. These kind of high maintenance women tend to be very ambitious, and ambitious people go far in life, and to me, that's hot.

So I really like high maintenance women, but a woman that knows how to maintain herself, cause one that expects you to pay for her lifestyle, is immature and I don't want that kind of woman.

• @redeyemindtricks hahahaha i love how much detail is in your comments!!

• @redeyemindtricks Hahaha thanks.
      It's funny to read all the guys' comments... xD

Most Helpful Girl

• In the shallow materialistic way? No.

But my boyfriend and I both put a lot of time and effort into our fitness levels so in that way I guess we're high maintenance, but neither of us put that much effort into what we put ON our bodies. Hair/clothes/makeup/etc.

What Guys Said 15

• Been there, done that. A relationship with a high maintenance girl is a very lopsided relationship. I did far too much giving and not enough receiving. A relationship is about me meeting your needs AND you meeting mine. If you need me to spend all of my time standing by your side telling you how pretty you are, I will get bored with you, regardless of how attractive everyone else may think you are.

• There are 2 types of maintenance girl: one is doing it for the attention and the other is doing it to fit in. While I like neither of them, I would prefer the 2nd one because she will look stylish even in work clothes while the 1st one will look out of place.

• lol pain in the ass. I don't like attention seekers in terms of what they wear because 9/10 times they do it because they are not interesting people and have to compensate.

• Not into high Maintenance girls

• I think that I can't maintain her.

• hMMMM I asked something similar a while ago. I think its a shame when someone can be attractive, have nice qualities, but can let themselves down by being selfish, attention seeking etc when they don't need to be. It ends up putting me off them if it becomes "an effort" with them.

• I've been called one for reasons unknown. As for what I think about it: nothing. One's preferences are one's own business.

• Most girls that are high maintenance wear their major flaws all over their outside. There are low maintenance people that get tons of attention and break necks...

• I love em cos they usually hot as jell

• im not one of them. and i think those people care too much how they look

• some of my exes were...

seems to me most if not all hot hot chicks are.

• don't care

• Like them due to the fact that they're easy to annoy.

• No. They are so focused on the most mundane parts of life. By the end of their life entire months or year will have passed of collective minutes of them getting ready for the day throughout their life will have gone by. So much wasted life for something so superficial.

• That's not my definition of high maintenance. High maintenance is someone who demands a lot of attention/support.

What Girls Said 2

• if they're using their own money and not smooching off anyone else.. then why the fuck not..

• I would say I fit that description but I'm aware that looks fade so you should focus on all aspects of yourself to achieve as much perfection as you can while you're alive. Intelligence, self-awareness, and health are some of the biggest things I strive for.