If the Chainaw Bayonet from Gears of War was actually invented in real life and your country's military uses them for training and war?

would you want to join the military even more?

• Yeah!
  • No. I think it would be useless for my country's military
  • No, it would be too fucked up, gory and disgusting.
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's an impractical weapon I'd rather choose a combat knife over it to be honest with you because it's the more practical and versatile weapon.

You can only slash at people with the chainsaw bayonet it's slow and it's loud so it alerts people to your position. Not to mention you'd need to have some sort of fuel line in the gun in order for the chainsaw part to even work.

With a combat knife you can engage in hand to hand combat, you can throw it you can slash and stab with it, and you can engage in stealth with it as well as attached it to your rifle or take it off if need be.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Its a fun idea in a video game but in reality if you're close enough to chainsaw someone then you're not really going to want a chainsaw as your primary weapon. People have designed similar things just for fun and whilst they look cool its not really practical to carry around a massive weight on a weapon when a bayonet attachment works just fine.