Do you think Tv series Is a waste of time or when ⏰ ?

Some people told me why do we watch something of 100 Eposide when the reality is something else

what do u think?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
I heard that like 5 times from family member I like watching Tv series so I don't know lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No series is half my life (other half is family and gf). Series is life, happiness, joy! Series is a lifestyle! A waste of time? Pfft don't think so! I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours looking into a screen watching an episode of one of my series, filling me with joy.
    List of my preasious series:

Series I have seen till the end season/episode:
    Heroes, That '70s Show, Glee, Friends, Breaking Bad, Smallville, Firefly, Sense8, Do No Harm, The Tomorrow People, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, Hem till MidgÄrd (Swedish),

Waiting for new seasons:
    Marco Polo, Mr. Robot, The Last Man on Earth, Game of Thrones, Ballers, Daredevil, Dark Matter, Under the Dome, Heroes Reborn, The Shannara Chronicles, South Park, DreamWorks Dragons

Waiting for new episodes:
    Limitless, Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Legends of Tomorrow, Lucifer, Vikings

Episodes I've seen from series I don't standardly watch:
    The Simpsons, Family Guy, Two and a Half Men, Merlin, Ellen: The Ellen De Generes show, Agia Fuxia (Cypriot/Greek), Patates Antinaxtes (Cypriot/Greek),

• Wow lucky YOU I watched half of ur list 👏🏼👏🏼
      I think u watch series everyday hhh

• You are welcome :)

• Thx! Supergirl and Lucifer episode tonight ^^

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Nope I enjoy watching TV series even though my life is great and I enjoy it I like delving into all the different worlds that TV shows have to offer plus it's a great way to escape reality when it's being a bitch.

• No, it's not. If a TV series can keep you coming back after 100+ Episodes it's clearly a good show or it wouldn't be on the air for that long. Also, whoever said that needs to come off the bottle for a bit.

• those people sound like the life of parties

• those people reality are very cute and happy i suppose, because my reality sucks and is horrible so i need to escape from reality by watching tv series or doing any other thing

• No, it's not a waste of time. As long as you don't let it get in the way of things you have to get done. I love watching House MD and Law and Order SVU.

• Very True 👍🏼
      Cool!! I'm watching Arrow, The Flash, Spartucs

• You would come to know whether it is a waste of time only when you do something worth of time. Involve in something that adds more value to your life. Follow 1 or 2 series for entertainment and recreation. Its just a matter of knowing the limits of when, where, what and howmuch to do.

• Yeah... I'll tell them to fun off lol.

• All TV series by now follow pretty much the same pattern... it is boring and predictable. I think TV in total is a waste of time. One could use that to actually travel and aquire a skill

• in reality yes it is a waste of time lets be honest but if the show makes you happy just do it

• Entertainment. Human need fun, we can't just judge things by they are utility or not

• Naw, there's a few shows I like to watch during chill time.

• Watching a TV series is neither more nor less waste of a time compared to movies.

• But mathematically speaking, of course you spend more hours on a TV series because if the series is good, you keep putting next AMD next episode and before you know it, you have watched 6 episodes.

• *and next*

• That's true 👍🏼 it's addictive I'm trying to manage my time

• i watch porn on my tv. does dat count?

• Nothing is a waste of time really, we have no purpose here so we do what we like then die

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's not a waste of time, I love lots of tv series.

• I guess I do waste my time sometimes when I start binge watching shows (cough cough, greys anatomy) but i get to emotionally attached to the characters to stop

• no I couldn't lie without some of them