Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?

Believe it or not, Nintendo actually did make the female Link/Linkle character in Hyrule Warriors, lol.

• Mega Man/Mega WomanGender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?
  • Super Mario Brothers/Super Maria SistersGender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?
  • Link (Legend of Zelda)/Linkle (Hyrule Warriors)Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?
  • Kratos (God of War/Goddess of War)Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?
  • Master Chief (Halo)Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?
  • Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?
  • I'm a Dude/Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely Link. I love Zelda so much!! It just sucks how you always have to buy the system for it, like I have all this money lying around to buy a new system every 5 seconds. Tried using a dolphin simulator to play it on my desktop but it was too slow. So sad :'( but Link as a female looks cool!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0