I need some sad songs?

My parents are making me ditch a job interview so I can watch my disabled brother. Which I know I should have more compassion but this is my future we are talking about. I need job experience dammit! I never signed up for this but my parents did. I am going to shut up now.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Hey, you're no longer a minor. They can't dictate your life, you do what needs to be done to try to get a job.

• I know but they pay for my college and use it to control me

• I don't know I suggested that but I never an answer

• Well, ask again, trying won't hurt anyone.

• Twisted Sister, We're not gonna take it...

• you need to talk to your parents about this, hardcore.

You're old enough to try to make a living on your own

• They are on some trip for their anniversary. I feel guilty making them discuss this with me but I am really mad at them. When they should be happy because it's their anniversary. We exchanged some angry texts until my dad said this conversation is over.

• The place I want to work at isn't hours away. My insane grandma is town so my parents sent me and my brothers to my sisters house

• Well, next time an opportunity in work arises. Your parents can't celebrate their anniversary forever

• 1|0
  • Sad? I'd be pissed.

• why would you want a sad song if you're sad? that's like wanting to stick a knife in a gunshot wound

• I don't know. They just know what I am experiencing

• Any kind I listen to all kinds of music but classic rock is my favorite genre

• i got nothing similar to shit you're going through... or at least 1 i can think of right now. the only thing that comes to mind is a song that i think is by a band called the head and the heart... i'm not sure if it's by them. you'll have to do some research shit on it. they're similar to the lumineers, but more depressing. anyways, the song is about 2 brothers. 1 stays in the same place his entire life. the other keeps wanting to see the world, but keeps failing and coming back home. it's pretty catchy. the other is soak up the sun, which isn't depressing in the slightest. it's just pretty much doing the best with what you got

• You like country? Big Cry by Sara Evans

• Safe and Sound-Taylor Swift
    A Thousand Years-Christina Perri
    It's not Over-Daughtry
    What Hurts the Most-Rascal Flatts

• Nobody signs up for a disability in the family.

You are family. You look out for each other. That's it.

You disgust me.

• I dont care. My family already thinks I am Satan's niece. They told me to go out and get a job. I looked for months and was rejected every time. They laughed at me after I got rejected by a grocery store. Maybe if they decided to tell me all this sooner I wouldn't feel like a failure. That what I am pissed about.

• Chain him and sedate him... it'll be over soon ;)

What Girls Said 9

• Anything by James bay or birdie. I will listen to Been here along by Hannah Montana no matter what it's irrelevance is 😂😂🤘🏼🤘🏼

• 1. say something (i'm giving up on you) by a great big world ft. christina aguilera
    2. fix you by coldplay
    3. jar of hearts by christina perri
    4. breaking your own heart by kelly clarkson
    5. jealous by labrinth
    6. teardrops on my guitar by taylor swift
    7. shattered by trading yesterday
    8. sad song by we the kings ft. elena coats
    9. little do you know by alex and sierra
    10. let her go by passenger
    11. skinny love by birdy
    12. clown by emelie sandé
    i hope you'll like them

• I'm really sorry about your situation, It sounds really unfair.
    Here's a few sad songs that I listen to when I feel like I just hate everything and everyone. (By the way things won't always suck, life has a delayed but great way of making up for bad times).

Strays don't sleep - For Blue skies
    Jimmy Eat World - Hear you me
    Red - Pieces
    Ben Cocks - So Cold
    Andrew Belle - In my veins

• you should talk to your parents but if you want songs then Therapy by ATL, Light Behind your eyes and Ghost of You by MCR or The Kids aren't all right by FOB

• You - The Pretty Reckless
    The Burning Red - Machine Head

• You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson
    Childhood by Michael Jackson
    What I've Done by Linkin Park
    I'll Always Remember You by Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana)

• Sad Songs by The Maine

• Mad world by Gary Jules https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
    Into the ocean by Blue October
    Reason by Hoobastank