For those gamers who grew up with Nintendo, are you looking forward to the upcoming Nintendo NX that will be releasing most likely?

in the next year or two and will you have your hopes up with Nintendo's NX console?

As a gamer who's very first console was the SNES, I just hope Nintendo makes a comeback with the NX and starts giving Sony and Microsoft a run with their money because I'm starting to get sick and tired of Sony and Microsoft half-assing a lot of their 1st party games and allowing overrated AAA game franchise take up the vast majority of their games (which are all pretty much rehashed versions of the same exact game from the years before). I'm honestly glad that Nintendo at least actually tries to listen to their loyal fanbase.

Not to mention how god-awful retarded the PS and Xbox fanboys are, along with the PC 'Master Race" trolls. The Nintendo fans, on the other hand, are just too busy sitting back, laughing their asses off at their stupidity of the cancerous console wars while enjoying their own games, despite that they're selling poorly compared to the PS4 and Xbox One with their Wii U. Don't get me wrong, it's not to say that Nintendo doesn't have their own fair share of dumb fanboys, but the great majority of the trollish gaming fanboys tend to be PS, Xbox and PC fanboys.

What do you guys think?

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/137243-nintendo-nx-release-date-specs-and-everything-you-need-to-know

• Yes and Yes
  • Yes and No
  • No and Yes
  • No and No
  • Others
*run for their money*

Most Helpful Guy

• First I've heard of it, But Nintendo has been doing pretty good with the Wii. They just give up on their products too early and screw a lot of people over.

• Yeah. I feel that the Wii U could have lasted longer in the future and actually compete with the PS4 and Xbox One' had Nintendo made smarter decisions with the console.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Now that I'm earning a decent living, I'm looking forward to getting back into gaming. That's where my heart is.

I'm also rooting for Nintendo. The politics are irrelevant to me.

• I grew up with the NES so Nintendo will always have a special place in my heart.

With that said, I'm a graphics whore so I tend to choose the most powerful console available. From what I'm hearing, the NX won't even be as powerful as the PS4 and Xbox One. I know graphics ain't everything, but it matters a lot to me.

The PS4K is scheduled to come out in October so it looks like I'll be sticking with Sony. If the NX were more powerful than the PS4K then I would go with Nintendo.

• Yeah finally they'er moving away from the wii.

• I'm stealing your opinion since I missed getting to answer this. :P

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NX BEING REVEALED!

Yep they are moving away from Wii u and Wii so I am very excited to see what Nintendo has to show.

@Mustachekitteh I am extremely hyped for NX reveal especially for Zelda breath of the wild and maybe new Luigi's Mansion. So hyped