Only For You - A Solo Classical Guitar Piece - Original Work in Progress - Opinions?

I've been focusing my guitar playing towards solo classical guitar. Here is a piece I came up with a few days ago and this is version 2 of the original I made. What do you think of it? Do you think I can add more to what I've strung together? I plan on creating another section for it whenever it comes to me.

When I play my guitar I always think of one person that has stuck with me for the past 2 years. It's why I continue to play today and the reason I titled it the way I did.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I love acoustic guitar solos. Steve Howe and Eric Johnson are my faves. The only thing about yours is it sounded too repetitive

• It plays twice through at the moment. It's a work in progress until I can come up with a way to differentiate it.

• The kind of music I like.

www.youtube.com/watch

• I've heard it many times before. It's a good song. I've learned to play testament d'amelia and that's about it. I'm trying to stem away from playing classical songs that everyone plays. Is this you?

• I wish I could play guitar (even less well than that guy) !
      I've listened to my Andres Segovia LPs until they were gray. And I like the music by Sor, de Falla and others.