Which of the following video game brands are you the most loyal customer and fan of out of the rest?

For me, it's super tough since I love almost all video game console brands if they can offer great exclusives.

• NintendoWhich of the following video game brands are you the most loyal customer and fan of out of the rest?
  • Sony/PlaystationWhich of the following video game brands are you the most loyal customer and fan of out of the rest?
  • Microsoft/XboxWhich of the following video game brands are you the most loyal customer and fan of out of the rest?
  • Sega (Before they gave up on consoles for good)Which of the following video game brands are you the most loyal customer and fan of out of the rest?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Fanboyism is idiotic. You should play the games because you like the games themselves, not so you can be part of a clique and hate on other cliques.

I had Nintendo systems when I was growing up, Sega in my teens… then as an adult I had enough money to buy them all if I wanted, so I did.

The one format that has stuck with me forever is the PC.

• Agree. I hate fanboys and believe that they're cancerous to the gaming community but at the sametime, I believe there's a difference between someone who's a slight bigger fan of a brand and someone who is a fanboy that irationally defends their beloved brand so much to the point of defending pretty retarded things (that everyone dreads and hate on their console) like for instance, the extreme Xbox fanboys defending the draconian DRM and "always-online" features that the Xbox One were originally gonna have until Microsoft finally heard enough backlash for that dick move and completely got rid of them from the consoles before launch day (thank god).

I also can't stand the "PC Master Race" trolls that likes to bash consoles for not having glorious graphics like gaming PCs do. Apparently, graphics and framerate are more important to these trolls than actual gameplay, content and stories.

• As a lifelong PC gamer, I am ashamed by association of the PC Master Race. It was a throwaway joke by Yahtzee, who probably has more wit in his stupid beard than all the PCMR zealots do in all their neckbeards combined.

I went back to the PC because I knew mods could add untold amounts of depth to games like Skyrim and GTA. I still had my 360 and I still have my 3DS. However, I only have so much money and free time.

My advice to anyone looking to buy a new system is to buy whichever one their friends already have - not because of the clique, but so that they can play online together.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 10

• I have always been a major Metroid fan (With the exception of Other M, which I refuse to acknowledge as a part of the series), but tend to use far more Microsoft games in general.

• Xbox all the way... at least since i converted from PS2.

• I grew up with Nintendo during the 80's, was obsessed with the Genesis during the 90's, loyal to Xbox from 2002-2013, now I only mess with Sony. I'm a graphics whore so I tend to choose the most powerful console available.

• Sony Playstation.
    I've had them all

Xbox I only had the first one, from Nintendo I had some more but that has been a loooong time ago

• I've probably put in more hours on Nintendo than anything else.

• Nintendo makes good games.

• PC and Sony they fufill most of my needs in that area.

• I have no loyalty to any of those brands. I use to buy Nintendo and Sega consoles up until Sony released PlayStation I. I have never bought another console. I still buy games for PC.

• Nintendo for me thanks :)

• playstation