If you could go inside any MOVIE and it became REALITY - Which one would you choose?

I would choose The Notebook

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• SpongeBob square pants the movie

What Guys Said 15

• omg something where i kill shit

starship troopers

or battle scenes from star wars

charging with the army in LotR

• I don't watch a lot of films - I try to think of a happy, contented film but the type of movies I like are heavy dramas with characters put through the mill sometimes coming out the other side sometimes not. I am serious I can't remember last movie I watched - I got a DVD series from Amazon it was Matrioshki 2 (also known as Russian Dolls) , I don't if you saw first series on SKY ARTS it was about sex trafficking young east European girls to brothels in Belgium. As you can imagine not much happy contentment there.

• 1|0
  • It would be nice if things like the notebook actually happened now. I don't know, there's lots of movies id love to see what it was like as in the times and places but all the ones I'd like to see wouldn't be a good time to actually live in. Like gods and generals, the tudors, braveheart, the patriot, saving private Ryan etc.

• Going inside Lord of the Rings I guess would be fun.

• Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'd have to think about that.

• Raiders of the Lost Ark,
    I'd wanna be Indiana Jones

• A long way down

• American pie

• notebook (damn that cliché)
    me : Zombieland

• Zombieland... how boring lol

• trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse is boring? tell me again how the Notebook's story is so interesting... because according to your question it says nowhere that you are the main character xD so in the notebook you could very well be in the backtground xD whereas in Zombieland EVERYONE tries to participate xD

• Oh i see you are offended thta i find Zombies soooo boring lol

• I can't decide...

• Probably "The dreamers"! I wanna see some awesome boobs, damn it! Haha

• The first and the furious

• I would choose Inception :D

• wow awesome movie. The first time i watched it though, i felt sooo confused lol

• Jaja I'm still not understanding the end very well, but yes is an awesome movie and, it would be great can control the dreams

• so true! It's a while since I've seen it , so I'll have to try to watch it again :)

• Of all the possible choices out there, you choose to be brain damaged?

WTF is wrong with you?

What Girls Said 7

• I would definitely choose to be in The Little Mermaid. I mean, minus the no-voice part. But I would marry a prince and be able to kill Ursula 👿
    cdn4.gurl.com/.../...ppfmkyeqe1qkc2v6o1_r1_500.gif

• timer, i would love be able to see the amount of time i had left until i met my soulmate. it'd be really cool.

• Harry Potter, any of the movies I don't care. Or Sea of Monsters, I know the portrayal of the books was awful but the idea of being a demigod is still awesome in my opinion

• Harry Potter my second choice would be LOTR.

• The walking dead

Just kidding XD

Probably some marvels movie lol. Sure, lots of people die... But i really only like horror and action (some comedy and romance, but not a lot )

• TWILIGHT

• HARRY POTTER!!!