I'm just not getting it? People tell me I will be famous one day just because I'm really good looking, but I don't have a trained skill?

I'm not gonna post pictures, lol I'm not on here to get opinions on that matter. I'm genuinely wondering if I'm missing out on something or should try harder or find some way to do what many people tell me I should do. I get it a lot, similar comments of "when you're famous; you'll be famous; I know it; you're going to be something great; you're a gem; you're a diva; queen;" compliments on my beauty; etc. I'm not trying to sound stuck up, I'm really not. I'm actually super introverted and shy and am a studious psych student. But I get these compliments all the time from strangers, my friends, family, guys, teachers.. And I don't get it. I get that I am physically good looking in a unique way because of my ethnicity, but I don't see how that will get me famous (I'm only 5'3 so no modeling.. And I don't want to anyways). I'm already 21, finishing my junior year at a private college. I'm honestly wondering if you guys have any ideas of... Basically how I would become famous if I have not learned a trade (acting, dancing, singing, etc).
I AM good at art (drawing and painting) and I'm creative. But yeah that's it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, Marilyn Monroe did a photo for a mechanics calendar that was later picked up by playboy and she became famous overnight. She was no actress, although she was undoubtedly smarter than she pretended.

• That's how she became famous?
      :o

• That's my recollection. Google her name, I'm sure there are multiple website with her history.

• you likely won't be famous. Many many good looking girls out there, and most of them don't end up being famous simply for being good looking.

What Girls Said 1

• No matter where you want to go in the entertainment or fashion industry you need to have skill and presence. There are lots of pretty people in the world you need to be more than pretty to "make it"