What do you people on here think of graffiti art/ style?

So I posted a couple of photos on here a while ago of some tattoos I liked and was surprised of the amount of negative reactions I got, so I started to wonder how many of you on here like graffiti style art?

Huh that's what I thought, :/ I wonder why so many people dislike new-school ( graffiti inspired) tattoos on here then?
Not letters just the art style that goes along with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Graffiti is amazing, everytime I go on a train ride I try to take pictures of the good ones. Not tags or single coloured ones but the ones with the explosive, vibrant colours that look like they'll come alive.
    Don't let what others say stop you, you'd be surprised at how people hate tattoos on people but they always love the ones I draw on myself just because they're not permanent. Most people are shallow especially if they're from a traditional background. I bet if I get my arm drawings tattooed my parents will disown me. smh.
    jackdragondale.deviantart.com/art/Tat-598360479

• Thanks I'm anonymous on here so I guess I can own up to being a graffiti artist.

• Oh your from Melbourne? I live a few hours away and usually look at the graffiti on train trips aswell :) Yer hosier lane seems to have gotten worse I like the art in North Melbourne it's great. I might even head up soon and paint in hosier or some other wall there. People love watching you paint there ha :)

• I'm in Newcastle but I've been there just once, there are ones along newcastle/sydney as well and they're great. sounds exciting and when i was in melb i watched some guys do their art and it was really nice to see

What Girls Said 4

• I love it, given that we're talking about actual street art here and not the ugly, stupid nonsense written on the walls of underground stations, it's so refreshing!
    That's why Hosier lane was one of my favourite places in Melbourne when I lived there :)

• Illegal graffiti can actually be really good quality there is a lot of graffiti lettering in Hosier lane. However a lot of it is indeed trash. Not everything in hosier lane is street art, it is however all permitted.

• I like it, but not so much on skin. Its grest on murals and that

• Yer I agree as far as actual graffiti letters etc. however I like the style for tattoos, bright colours jagged edges etc.

• Yeah thats cool =] i dunno i think the uncoloured looks more 'classy' or a bit more subtle. Im okay with a little colour but them full on ones hurt my eyes. It's just preferences though, you do you :)

• I agree haha black and grey does give off a classy look that coloured tats can't match. Thank you

• I love it I think it expresses the person who does it

• Love it. Very unique

What Guys Said 3

• I love it ! As long as it's not terrible I always like seeing it. In Z├╝rich there's actually a ton of Graffiti and it's very nice.

• I'm personally not a fan of it but hey if that's what you like.

• Graffiti art is wicked. Done right, it can look truly amazing, but if done wrong it just looks like petty vandalism, even though that is technically the issue with graffiti.