Thoughts on my first attempts at drawing?

Was watching Rubber Ninja (Ross O'donovan) making emoticons on his Twitch the other day and got inspired to try my hand at drawing. Any thoughts or opinions? Ty :)

Most Helpful Guy

• They look good but they are a bit to pixelated. try working in a higher resolution for better lines and smooth curves.

• Thanks but i think its the site im using (Deviantart DA Muro) to draw them thats making them poor quality.

• Thank you for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really good for digital art especially the first try. If it's the feel you want then keep it, but I usually keep my lines smooth.

• I did this on Deviantart DA Muro and found it very hard to get smooth lines (was my first time using DA Muro too so i might have just been doing something wrong lol).

• I dont care for it either, but its free so...
      You have some very nice artwork!!

• thanks :3
      Yeah, since I don't have a graphics tablet or any sort of good (?) software that's just getting put off now. Traditional art is more respected in a way because it takes more effort and less people do it now because it doesn't look as good

What Guys Said 6

• They are really good

• Great job! You're a pretty good drawer 👏

• Not bad not bad.

• Great job

• not bad at all 7/10 you show potential

• better than mine lol

What Girls Said 3

• i think these are really good! i think the undereye circles are a little funny in the first one but i can't put my finger on what it is, partially because i cannot draw to save my life. but honestly these are really good! i really like the second one :)

• They're pretty good! And they look pretty Ross-like!

• He looks sick and crazy