What teen movie influenced you as a kid/teenager?

For me it was High School Musical and Camp Rock

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• the step up movies, they made me join dance classes. i got a lot of friends and burst out of my awkward teen phase quick because of them.

• LOL I swear no joke I just got done watching Step Up 2, like 5 minutes ago!!
      I used to feel so inspired by those movies and apparently I still love them xD

• ohmg i love moose, i think he appears more in step up 3d but he's my favorite character and makes the movies worthwhile. i didn't like the first two as much as i liked the 3 and revolution

• Yeesss Moose is my man!!! He's so perky and awesome :D that's why my favorite Step Up movies are the second and the third

What Guys Said 12

• Probably the most influential was War Games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbqMuvnx5MU

I was already extremely interested in computers, but this movie, as ridiculous as it was, made me that much more interested in computers and networking. And today I am in IT, so...

• The way your question is worded kind of makes it seem like you're asking specifically for movies aimed at teens. If that's the case I don't have an answer because I skipped straight from kids shows/movies to very adult ones like mysteries and thrillers and deeply complex movies.

If that's not what you're asking for though and you're asking for what movies influenced me most as a teen I'd have to say the DragonBall Z TV show and the movie The Neverending Story.

• Yeah i was talking about movies aimed at teens, but i guess other movies count in your case :)

• The Rocky movies! It inspired me to work out!

• ROCKY!!!
    Totally plagiarizing @beerfarts here

• Twilight I always wanted a house of mirrors on the Lee ward side of a hill In a place with a nice green lush..

• Dragon ball Z movies still influencing me til this day to workout

• The karate kid.

• Remember the Titans. Great movie.

• lol High School Musical

Things like this make me feel old as fuck

• Hahaha what can I say I had a bad taste in music and/o movies xD
      But don't feel bad you're actually not old xD

• I didn't really watch teen movies

• American pie

• Influence you to do what?

What Girls Said 8

• None haha! Maybe naurto! I love anime!

• Hmmm...

Any movie that came on Disney lmao. They used to have monthly movies when I was a teenager.

• High School Musical
    A Cinderella Story
    Any Mary-Kate and Ashley movie lol

• She's All That.

• High School Musical, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Mean Girls

• thomasina

• Grease
    the Princess Bride
    Drop Dead Fered

• Confession of a shopaholic/ Enchanted/ etc Made me lean towards materialistic things then.