What are some good Anime's to watch?

I recently began watching Anime, and thus far I have watched:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Code Geass
Attack on Titan
Maria The Virgin Witch
and Fate/Zero
All at the recommendation of my best friend. But now that he has both gotten me hooked and has run out of recommended shows, I come to you, GAG community, for aid.

Thank...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just never watch boku no pico and you will be fine. You might like durarara though.

• no, why you being so cruel to him?

• good, just trust me and never watch it haha

• I will trust you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say that you want to watch the older stuff since it was hardcore. Try:

Violence jack
    Akira
    Devilman
    Beserk

^ these are hardcore classics

after that. . .

There's hellsing ultimate
    Ranma 1/2
    Elfen Lied
    Soku no strain
    Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
    Plastic neesan
    Daily Lives of High School Boys
    higurashi no naku koro
    Claymore
    Nichijou
    Girls und panzer

That's all I can think of right now (well all I'm willing to give, there is one that I watched and. . . it'd be embarrassing to tell about it)

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...lo-justice-dances-o.gif

I assemble ninja clan @Mistnigqa808 & @mr90skid a. k. a my ninjas for more

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Impressive list now to add
      Basilisk!
      Blood+
      at least one season of DBZ
      Deadman wonderland
      Tokyo Tribe 2
      FMA:Brotherhood
      Fairy Tail

Now binge watch away xD

What Girls Said 7

• only 3 words : ONE PUNCH MAN
    then u can try BLEACH, ONE PIECE, DRAGON BALL Z and NARUTO those are some basics and one that i particular enjoyed was GTO : GREAT TEACHER ONIZUKA

• Sailor moon hehe

• Cowboy bebop

• Dragon ball z , soul eater... I love fullmetal alchemist

• Valkyria Chronicles
    Military!
    Girls und Panzer
    Appleseed

• watch ranma 1/2 its funny for me tho I don't know to you, take a look anyways :)

• Fairy Tail
    The Devil is a part timer

What Guys Said 5

• If you like pure action, try Bleach up to and including the Hueco Mundo arc. Skip the fillers and don't watch anything after.

• Steins;gate (Scif-fi/time travel)
    Shiki (mystery/thriller)
    The devil is a part-timer (comedy)
    Higurashi no naku koro ni (horror)
    Serial experiments Lain (psychological)
    Rin: sisters of mnemosyne (mystery)-warning, this one has a bit too much adult content.

• I hate all those, so I doubt I can make good recommendations.

• Name your most beloved anime's, I have no preferences other than the series be good.

• Well, the list is ever growing but my favourites are probably Gungrave, Getbackers, Gun X Sword, Mushishi, Outlaw Star, Trigun, NHK, Usagi Drop, Non Non Biyori, Rune Soldier, Working, Yuru Yuri, Tamako Market and I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying. I'm going through a second viewing of Baccano at the moment, and while I'm still undecided on it it DOES have a gorgeous OP. Much better than the generic boy-band-with-his-balls-in-his-neck tosh you got in FMAB. Considering giving the original 2003 FMA anime a go at some point, since apparently that's not as bland and predictable as Brotherhood was :P

• Thanks a bunch.

• Lots, there's ones for almost every genre and age and many are mixed genre as well. It depends what you like.

• I like all genres, as long as they can entertain and/or enthrall me.

• Action: Naruto, Bleach
      Psychological/Suspense/Horror: Death Note, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Perfect Blue
      Fantasy: Inuyasha, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Sword Art Online, Shakugan No Shana, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Nausciaa of the Valley of the Wind, Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro
      Romance: Golden Time, Toradora, Ai Yori Aoshi, Waiting in the Summer, Lamune, Love Chunibyo and other Delusions, Ef A Tale of Memories, Ef A Tale of Melodies
      Sad/Heart Wrenching: Grave of the Fireflies, Wolf Children, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Full Moon wo Sagashite
      Magical Girl (Usually cute kids shows): Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Phantom Thief Jeanne, Tokyo Mew Mew, Saint Tail, Princess Tutu

• Shiki.

It's a fucking masterpiece.

• Also, watch it in dub. The dub is amazing and better than the sub too.

• I always watch the dubbed versions.

• Good man.