To all the gamer peeps who have a PS3?

I recently got back into playing PlayStation again. It's been a few years because of kids and life but I recently played tomb raider and last of us and I absolutely loved them. Oh and the uncharted series was great too! Any recommendations on other games like those?

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest saving up and getting a ps4 instead of investing in more games for the PS3. They're remastering a lot of games so you'll be able to play them in better quality on the ps4 anyways.

• Ya know, I really really want a ps4. I actually have enough money for a ps4! But this whole adulting thing stops me from getting it because I have to replace my exhaust system in my truck. Which will cost me about the same as a ps4.
      Adulting sucks ass

• I do have a PS4, I haven't found a legitimate favorite yet.

• What games do you have?
      And can I have your ps4? Pretty please? Lol

What Girls Said 1

• I like games with a good story or likable characters. As far as I remember, these games were my favorites:
    -Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
    -Beyond: Two Souls
    -Heavy Rain
    -Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    -Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
    -Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
    -Rayman: Origins

• I tried beyond two souls and I just couldn't do it. I don't know why but I couldn't do it. I went to gamestop yesterday to see if they had enslaved but they didn't. 😞

• What couldn't you do? I thought Beyond: Two Souls was great. Maybe a little pretentious in some parts, but overall it was great.

What Guys Said 4

• unfortunately, games like The Last of Us aren't a dime a dozen. But if you are looking for something with great story + gameplay for the ps3, i'd go with Mass Effect. It's a trilogy, but its still considered to be amongst the best space fantasy games out there

• I tried that game once and couldn't get into it. I may try again and give it longer shot

• Funny you mention that. I played Morrowind on the PC, and I did enjoy it, until my PC pooped the bed and got dead. I tried Oblivion but it couldn't get into it. It wasn't bad by any means, it just did t snag me in, you know?
      Maybe I'm a weirdo lol

• morrowind and oblivion have a lot of differences that hardcore morrowind fans couldn't get past. Morrowind was probably the first game i invested hundreds of hours of time into. I bought it plus its expansions and pretty much played it out to its entirety. If i lost the progress i made after putting so much time into it, id be a bit disillusioned too

• play god of war 3, its an awesome game too, or play heavy rain, i haven't played heavy rain but i heard its a awesome game. and play metal gear solid 4 too iv'e played it, its an effing awesome game

• I played God of war three actually! Awesome game! I almost bought God of war Ascension yesterday but I don't know how I feel about that game being multiplayer

• ahan, then play metal gear solid 4 : guns of the patriot, its an awesome game too.

• Dante's Inferno, It is really a good work though it is not series.

• Little Big Planet. Looks like a kiddy game, kinda is but I've sunk thousands of hours (as bad as that sounds, over a few years though) across the first two installments.