Girls, Is it normal for me to enjoy Sir Mix-A Lot's "Baby Got Back" music & love all the booty shaking in that or is this really wrong & offensive?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal to enjoy the song and it's normal to like big asses. There's nothing wrong with that.

• I'm so happy to hear that. Because music like this really entertains me a lot. Most of all, women with big butts always seems to secretly win me over without even trying. I try my very best to not go overboard. Overall big butts = best butts in my opinion.

• Thanks for the MHO.

• You're very welcome.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, it's normal for a man to be enthralled by asses. nothing new there. is it wrong or offensive? it depends on who you ask.

• That sounds really nice to hear. I've been into asses for a long time & for some reason they are just to hot & sexy to handle. It's a blessing being an assman.