2 in 1 question about Shakira. What do you think?

1.) ... about the specific lyric from the song "Whenever, Wherever"... (see the picture)
2 in 1 question about Shakira. What do you think...?

2.) ... about her video for the song? Timestamp your favorite part in the video.

1|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.) I would have to say that I love that lyric cause it shows ladies with small boobs that we don't have to be ashamed of it and to be proud of them.
    2.) I like the little dance steps she does at (1:40 to 1:58). I wanted to pick the part where she sings the lyric in the question but that was too obvious and there were too many times where she shakes those hips.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really have much of an opinion on part 2. I just like the song whenever wherever, while I like the line because as the other girl said it hows smaller breasts have nothing to be ashamed of, I also dislike it I suppose being someone with bigger ones because it implies ours are a hurdle, something you just have to get over. But I'm not offended or anything, that's just me analysing it for this purpose. I just enjoy the song, and her other songs, in general though.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Is poetic, it's about her lover being able to find her no matter where she is in the world

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She's um almost irrelevant

0|0
    0|0