2 in 1 question about Shakira. What do you think?

1.) ... about the specific lyric from the song "Whenever, Wherever"... (see the picture)
2 in 1 question about Shakira. What do you think...?

2.) ... about her video for the song? Timestamp your favorite part in the video.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.) I would have to say that I love that lyric cause it shows ladies with small boobs that we don't have to be ashamed of it and to be proud of them.
    2.) I like the little dance steps she does at (1:40 to 1:58). I wanted to pick the part where she sings the lyric in the question but that was too obvious and there were too many times where she shakes those hips.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really have much of an opinion on part 2. I just like the song whenever wherever, while I like the line because as the other girl said it hows smaller breasts have nothing to be ashamed of, I also dislike it I suppose being someone with bigger ones because it implies ours are a hurdle, something you just have to get over. But I'm not offended or anything, that's just me analysing it for this purpose. I just enjoy the song, and her other songs, in general though.

• 1. Is poetic, it's about her lover being able to find her no matter where she is in the world

What Guys Said 1

• She's um almost irrelevant