Car Trivia Kahoot Quiz. Wanna Play 🚗 ?

No! I'm a determined person. Imma try this again. 😠
For those who haven't seen my last question, this is an online quiz in which we're gonna compete against each other.

Okay this is for laptop/ PC people. If you want to join, this is all you have to do:

1. click this url: Car Trivia Quiz

2. Press PLAY. A new tab opens [delete the Car Trivia tab. it'll confuse u] Press CLASSIC.
LEAVE THIS SCREEN IN FRONT OF YOU. Now you will be able to see the GAME PIN and all the players who will join in. Let's call this TAB 1.

DO NOT PRESS START. Let's say we'll press start as soon as we see 15 players pop up on our screens. Okay? okay :P

3. Now click this url: Kahoot Join In . Let's call this TAB 2.

4. You have 2 tabs side by side. enter the GAME PIN you were given on Tab 1, which should be 441915

5. Press ENTER

6. Add your NICKNAME [use your GaG username so we know you!]

7. Press OK, go!

NOW you're in! LOL i know I'm a pain in the butt and this is way more complicated than i thought but I'm sure that this will work.

So you're going to VIEW the quiz from TAB 1, and ANSWER from TAB 2, meaning you will have to go back and forth between them. :D oops.

The SHAPES represent the answers, which will be written next to the corresponding shape on your laptop/PC. say the answer is a tire, and it's written next to a square, you need to select the square on tab 2 as the answer =] Once you answer, you need to go to the quiz and press NEXT for the next question, and so on.

whew... if anyone actually gets in after all this, I'm gonna b impressed, no lie 😂 Just letting u know i will keep trying till i get it right, so if it pisses u off u can ignore me or block me :P

#take2kahoot let's see how this goes.

sorry guys just forget the existence of this question :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I appear to be waiting alone in the lobby with really repetitive electronic music playing haha :(

• Aww! I have to create a kahoot account? ugh...

Step 6.
    I'm absolutely going to have "justbanANNAz" as my nickname >:)

• hopefully not. or else this will stuff up again lmao.

• no way! gotta stay on the down low!

• ᴰᵒ ᶦᵗ⋅⋅⋅⋅

• Only got as far as a login page for me

• i want to cause its car trivia but its asking me to sign up and well. ain't nobody got time for that :p

• About time -_- ( kidding )

• you should move to Europe... you make these games at the wrong time of the day!

• @justbanANNAz I don't play games

• Will this work on the kindle lite?

• Duplicate question !!! Gag admins attack oh wait it's a popular user scratch that

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4