What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Grown-Ups 2 followed closely by Chappie. Those were the only two movies that were so intolerable that I left the theater in the middle of the movie.

Batman and Robin was pretty terrible as well, but I didn't see that in theaters. Worse even. My parents, who are supposed to love and care about me, my health and well-being thought it would be a good idea to make everyone watch it for FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT when I was a kid.

• Year One!

• I'm not sure if it's the worst I've ever seen, but I took a date to see King Solomon's Mines (the 1985 remake) when it was released, and it was so bad that we asked and received permission from the theater to go to a different movie after about 20 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SmA3P0s_XE

And a buddy of mine was (and probably still is) into video game movies, and wanted me to go see Mortal Kombat: Annihilation with him. I wouldn't go, so he offered to pay. Having nothing else to do, I went. It was just as awful as I suspected, and I had a good laugh at his expense.

• Batman vs Superman pissed me off the most lately. But as far as the worst movie is concerned I would say Edward ScissorHands https://youtu.be/M94yyfWy-KI I really hate TIm Burton

• I have seen dozens of bad movies. The last one I watched was The Room. What an abomination.
    And this line is my ringtone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSur2YRcXZc

• Lately, Star Wars. I don't get how people see this as a great movie. It certainly isn't on par with the first three Star Wars movies.

• Batman and Robin...

*shudders*

• Fifty Shades of Grey. I only watched to see what the hype was all about and wow, I was never more bored watching a movie in my life. So trash.

• For me it was.;The Ring of the Nibelungs
    The ending got me mad xD

• this ruined my childhood

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/

• Hannah Montana the movie

• Not fair... there are so so many Horrible movies out there... lets not even talk shows.

• the note book

yup i said it :P

• Movie 43.

• I saw Troll 2. It was pretty bad. I also plan on seeing Thankskilling and Thankskilling 3 which I hear are just awful.

• The Grey starring Liam neeson. I like the actor, but I wish I could forget that movie.

• The whole dam Twilight Franchise
    (Incoming hate from fans in 3... 2... 1...)

• mad max, worst movie i ever seen.

• The room

• A recent horrible movie that I watched was 'Melancholia' with Kirsten Dunst. I was disappointed after reading the plot summary. Not at all what I was expecting.

• Most movie sequels!

• Batman v super man, dawn of justice.

• Grown Ups

What Girls Said 12

• You Again 2010 with Kristen Bell.

Basically the message I learnt from the movie was:
    It's ok to bully someone for years and only apologized when you're caught and when the bullied victim is forcing you to apologize even if it's not a true, sincere apology and they had to demand it from you.

• The Last Airbender.

I went into the theater excited. I left feeling very unhappy.

• Blackballed: the Bobby Dukes Story.

• Fortunately all the worst films I've seen are utterly forgettable.

• Human Centipede

• sharknado 2

• toy story or finding nemo

• ok, steve harvey :P

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau this site is multicultural, no one has read gone with the wind except you americans. we have our own social circles on social media, i bet you don't know any angolan celebrities. you don't see me pulling inside jokes on you, so once again: take pity :D

• the dude was American... and i never read it. i've seen the movie. the question was asked if the general public would live in the south (us) and the dude said he lived on a plantation (found typically in coastal southern states). cheer girl wondered if it was called tara and the dude had no idea what it was. also, i make loads of references overall that most people, regardless of where they're from, usually understand. and i know this because i have friends all over the world that get said references. and no i don't and no offense, but American media is about 1000x more influential than angolan media :P. i don't know you. you know you. and i know you know that i don't know you... semi dodgeball reference :P... i just keep em rolling!!!

• It was so bad and nasty.

• In my opinion the "worst" movies in are the best ones. You have to watch good movies to appreciate how much better the shty movies are🙃

• if you watch any good movie then how can you appreciate that how much better is the shitty movie?

• @Decentguy lol it sounds doltish and i have reversed love for the shtiest lowest budget movies as the acting often lacks big time and the effects are normally complete sht BUT.. thats gives off a more realistic sense of reality. The plots are also often more orgional because they have less to work with so theyre often deeper and more developed in terms of underlying ironies etc (not just similar plots with a few different twists or themes). then You watch $500000 + movies and you see repeating actors, a million space movies ( different interpretations of the SAME common themes/topics) special effects get old and movies put too much into the definition/graphics than origonality and lack development of unique characters. you also see clichΓ© overused song choices, (ill admit sound effects are better). my point is.. Generally after watching a million "good" movies.. You begin to miss, and realize how much more memorable and impactful the shty ones are.. in my opinionπŸ™ƒ

• yeah your exactly right about this. i feel that too sometimes.

• Medicine Man
    Hunger Games

• Human centipede

• Wall-e.