What's a YouTube channel you wish you could be apart of and why?

It could be a channel you feel GaG (or the world) could relate to, love, or just plain feature a channel you love. Or even mention who you'd love to meet.

I LOOOOVE buzzfeed to the point where I actually binge watch their videos. My favorite segments are the Try Guys, Telephone food edition, trying foods in general, and their videos where certain demographics (introverts, guys, girls, the creepy friend, etc)

This is one of my favorites - Of all staff within BuzzFeed, I love Keith (guy in the thumbnail with glasses) because he's just quirky and funny in a natural way:

Most Helpful Guy

• 331 erock... i want to help him make excellent music by bringing my drums

Most Helpful Girl

• Game Grumps, because id love to meet them and they seem like theyre always having such a fun time.

• I love people who know how to do that; many people these days can be so dull, but it makes you appreciate even more on how those who are otherwise!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• School of Life. I know this makes me an incurable nerd, but I love their concise, educational and artistic videos. Recent favourite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvZi7ZV-SWI

I LOVE Buzzfeed too! And Last Week tonight. Man, what I wouldn't give to be one of the people who help John Oliver set up his flamethrowers and hand him sloths XD

• None at the moment.

• I'd love to be apart of Achievement Hunter TBH

• Ooow... I love BuzzFeed too. They're unique and very creative. What I like from this channel is, they always make 'honest videos' to tell the truths about what happen among communities.

• Pewdiepie! Cuz he's weird and funny xD