Guys, Guys: What's The Girliest Song You Have On Your Phone?

I tend to listen to anything and everything. When I was in high school, people used to make fun of me, because I used to really enjoy the song Dontcha by the Pussycat Dolls. For the record... I am 100% straight lol.

But... in all honesty... I know that there's guys out there who must have some pretty girly songs on your playlist. What girlie songs do you have?

Here are the top 3 girliest songs I have on my iPhone:
1. Dontcha by the Pussycat Dolls
2. Anaconda by Nicki Minaj
3. Ain't It Funny by Jennifer Lopez

I also like Beyonce's new song... "Formation"... that's a pretty good song, but I cannot find it on iTunes lol.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• don't have music on my phone but on my zune i do have
    Miley Cyrus Party in the USA

What Guys Said 7

• If Katy Perry mp3 isn't somewhere on your phone, just lol guys just fucking lol at you

• I have this one That I think is called a thousand years and that one song from titanic (honestly I don't know why I have that one, I haven't even seen the movie)

• I just checked my playlist and it's "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift. Haha 😜😜😜

• Probably some anime song called Northern Cross from Macross Frontier.

• i dont have any phone.

• Dangerous Women

• "Girls just want to have fun" by Cyndi Lauper