Would you ever want to go to coachella, bonaroo, or any of the other music festivals like that?

I personally would like to go one time to see What all the fuss is about. I know it will probably be expensive too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they look like a ton of fun

• I wouldn't go to NITC, night in the country. Which is basically a country music festival a few hours where I live where people get super drunk and listen to what (apparently) is considered country music.

• Thanks for MHO

• Welcome, i have another food mytake out too

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealous of my friends at Coachella RN
    I really want to go to EDC!!!

What Girls Said 14

• I went to Osheaga in Montreal and it was amazing. It was like a Disney World but a music version for adults. I saw Lorde, Foster the People, Arctic Monkeys, Lykke Li, and a bunch of others. It was just amazing. If you love music then it's definitely worth it to experience.

• I would maybe like to go to Download or Glastonbury :)

• Yes, I would love to one day.

• I went to Lollapalooza several years ago. It was fun, but unfortunately I got very sick and we had to leave early.

• I've been to greenman in wales, I'd want to go to a smaller not media blown up one

• I'm not into that kind of stuff. I find it exhausting and dirty. Nothing wrong with that but... I'm more into one or two bands and don't care to see the rest.

• I would love to go to Coachella or SXSW.

• I'd probably say coachella, I hear they are a lot of fun.

• Been to coachella!!! I will go back again!!!🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

• I've been to Lollapalooza

• Hell yes! Festivals r fun 😊👍🏼

• COACHELLLLLAAAAAAAA

• Oh fuck yeah. BADLY! 😭❤

• Most likely not because I'm not big on concerts

What Guys Said 5

• Hell yeah.
    But what I REALLY want to go to is The Burning Man.
    You hear about it so much.
    DAMN!
    I want to see for myself what's the big deal is about.

• haha, wanna go sometime? I'm of the same opinion and not getting any younger. I figure I should get a group and check out coachella before I start sprouting white hairs.

• sure... seems to be fun!

• Went to Florida last year, It's geed af. Most people there are bunch of fags pretending to be hippies cos they think it's cool or are actually hippies and never got laid.

"Ayy fellas let's get HIIIIt" if you wanna go, make sure u drunk enough. Now that we look back, we should have hosted our own party

• Same dude.