Where did you see them first?
What attracted you to them the most?
Mine was Leo in Titanic:
>his Jack personality attracted me to him... Haha
- A musician!31% (11)22% (6)27% (17)Vote
- An actor/actress!54% (19)63% (17)58% (36)Vote
- A scientist!3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- An athlete!3% (1)4% (1)3% (2)Vote
- A famous person that's famous for some other reason...9% (3)11% (3)10% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
We are going back about 35 years while I can't recall if she was my first celebrity crush but the one that comes to mind is the original Daisy Duke who was played by Catherine Bach in the early 1980s.
Most Helpful Girl
Jason David Frank a. k. a Tommy Oliver (he was and still is my dream dude😍)
Johnny Depp a. k. a Edward Scissorhand's (he is so WEIRDDD I love it, pretty talented, he is a sweet dude and funny as well)
Jeff Goldblum (just oozes sex appeal baby&he so charismatic and that voice😈)
& Val Kilmer (that smile killed me everytime)1
- Show AllShow Less