How do you watch so many Tv shows?

Do you watch it daily?
how many Eposide a day?
how many Tv show a day?
how can you manage ur life between Tv shows and Job and socializing and house?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to watch at least an episode of a show every day, but many times I watch two.
    I watch them during lunch and dinner, so I'm not actually taking time just to watch the show, but since I have to eat, I use that time to watch an episode.
    Episodes last minimum 20 minutes, and I take at least 20 minutes to eat, so it's perfect for me, plus, I eat dinner between 10 and 11, therefore I'm not gonna go out at that time (not usually) so it doesn't affect my social life.

What Guys Said 12

• I would say a show a day is good guideline for me - I record it and usually watch late in the evening.

• Record and watch when I do have the time. I don't watch as many as I used to now (mostly because I don't like a lot of them now lol).

• daily, 5-6 episodes a day, 3 shows a day and i manage life because i watch all of this at night starting at 11:30 or midnight

• I barely watch any tv shows or movies at all

• I don't have cable, I just watch stuff that comes out on Netflix.

• We sit down for a few hours in the evening before bed if we aren't going out

• Dvr them during the week and binge on a Saturday afternoon haha

• I wonder this myself

• i don't like a lot of shows and i don't keep track so yea... meh

• Haha. Are you trying to treat your addiction now? :))) Have you finished Arrow?

• Not yet &I Yes I'm trying to stop addiction & organize my time

• Keep it for weekends only. And also not all 3 days. Just watch on 2 days. Gradually you'll get used to it.

• I have about 25 tv shows on dvd and blue ray but barely watch an hour of tv a day.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I have 10 computer playing at a time.