Which one of these music artists would you call the Queen of Pop/ Future Queen of Pop?

I only focused on artist that exploded in the late 90s and beyond. Your answer is just based on your preference. Not who is more successful/popular now or whatever lol. Feel free to add anyone who is missing.

• Britney Spears
  • Beyonce
  • Taylor Swift
  • Katy Perry
  • Lady Gaga
  • Rihanna
  • Jenifer Lopez

Most Helpful Guy

• Britney of course. she was the first and I think she sold the most albums. So unless one of the other girls sell more, its still britney.

Would Madonna be the queen?

• I'm pretty sure tons of people would agree that Madonna is the queen. I prefer Britney though. And yeah, out of all the girls on the list, I think Britney has sold more. She sold 14 million on one album!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Charli XCX is the queen. :P

• No Adele?

• OMG. I totally forgot about Adele -_-

• Lol it's understandable, while she is pop, it's not quite the same style as the ones you've listed. The girl has the best voice out of these by miles (IMO).

• I agree. Her voice is amazing.

• Christina Aguilera

• britney spears

• Brittany. She sold more albums.

• I dislike modern music... but I'll vote Lady Gaga... she's slightly better than others... just slightly though...

What Girls Said 12

• Taylor Swift definitely. Her voice might not be the most beautiful or strong ever heard but her songs are great! She has shown that she doesn't care of what others think of her and it's what makes someone a star, at least in my books that is. I love Katy Perry too.. And J Lo but to me, Tay is the only Queen.

• I picked Beyonce because she's a really good musician. For me JLo is soooo mediocre. Mediocre acting, mediocre singing... I wonder how she got so famous. She's a good dancer, but she's overrated.

• Agreed, she is not a good singer at all and her acting is cringe worthy at times lol but I think her incredible work ethic, her looks, connections, etc played a factor in her fame.

• Ugh, accidentally voted Beyonce. Meant to vote Britney.

• queen Bee

• Um let's see... You forgot Demi and Selena... not sure if that was accidental or not lol

• well, selena did cross my mind! I should have put other as an option.

• Demi would be a kickass artist if her song showed her amazing vocals. Selena would be, if she could actually sing.

• Christina Aguilera <3

• None of the above XD.

• then who? haha. state whoever u feel should be up there.

• Meh, Lady Gaga is not pop queen, she has some sort of electronic music.

• Britney Spears, Lady gaga and Beyonce

• none. especially not katy slutty

• Hyuna

• Never heard of her but okay! I just did a quick google search. I'll check her out.

• It's the girl from oppa gangnam style