How embarrassing is this?

I had a session with my gym trainer. I had used this powder stuff women use that keeps your ''area'' dry and odour free and restores ph balance. Anyway it went all over the equipment I was sitting on. Somehow it went through my clothes. I tried playing it off like what is it. They prob thought I do cocaine. 😭

On a level of 1 to 10. Do you think I can still show my face. I am so embarrased

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny but not out of the ordinary! You can totally show your face again. It's not uncommon for women to put on feminine spray for underarms and the other areas (lol) since working out makes us sweat like hell and we still wanna look at least a little decent, and smell it too! Lol. You'll be fine. The gym has the wildest stories and yours is the most common. ;)

What Guys Said 7

• Cocaine would be the last thing that they suspected.

I'd say baby powder would be their first and best guess, it's nothing really get too upset about. As long as it doesn't 'contaminate' or 'stink up' the area... a few wipes may sort it out.

• It'll be ok. Laugh with them if it comes up which I don't think it will

• I say they are used to situations like that

• It's only embarrassing because you know what it is, they have no clue. Go back and work out with confidence!

• I wouldn't worry about it too much. Your story is funny though. I mean, who really knows about this stuff; it could appear to be anything from chalk powder to flour.

• On the scale of 1 to 10? It's not embarrassing at all so I give it a 0.

• you'll be fine
    better to have that than to stink down there

What Girls Said 1

• Nah! ) O: Ur awesome!