How do you feel about Prince's death?

I'm probably too young, because i never listened to Prince and i hardly knew anything about him, but i am sad that he passed because i do know he had a great influence on music during the peek of his carreer.

• I'm devastated
  • i think it's sad, but i go about my day as usual
  • i don't really care
  • I'm glad, i couldn't stand the guy
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel bad about that He was still in concert mode going strong

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually only know who Prince is because of an episode of New Girl so at most I acknowledge the fact I knew of the person who died and that it's sad but that's about it.

What Guys Said 20

• Prince was a great artist. I say we all party like it's 1999 in his honour.

• Sad I really didn't think he'd be the 2nd one to die, he was a great if not extremely odd musician all the good ones are dying -_-. I wonder who'll be the 3rd one to die since celebrities all die in pairs of 3,...2 down 1 to go.

• I never listened to anything from him except Purple Rain and it was eh... I'd rather stick with Zeppelin.

• I thought to myself: Damn, I heard about it the DAY it happened!

It took me till the OSCARS to realize David Bowie was dead!

• I am no fan of his music and so it isn't worser then any other person who dies at that age, too youn in my opion

• Honestly I don't really care if I don't know the person I couldn't care less. What makes me curious is how or what actually happened.

• absolutly nothing.

why are people who dont listen to his music born at a different time all sad?

when steve jobs died all these 18 yr olds acting like they knew him and started crying.

fucking pathetic and bandwagon hoppers. absolutly no mind of their own

• Well whatever age you are you can still enjoy someone's music a lot and if that person dies it can still make you sad no matter what age you are

• I have no emotional attachment to the man, so I don't really care.

• I don't care. I didn't follow him and there are thousands of other people dying every day.

• I don't care. I feel sorry for his family, but I don't know much about him.

• I'm don't really care,
    David bowie on the other hand

• Other = indifferent. Since death is only guarantee of life.

• I thought that he was already dead tbh when did he die?

• I think he died today, but i bet it's all over the news so u could look it up

• He seemed like a decent and cool guy, I just never took the time to get into his music.

• It's unfortunate but I feel no ways.

• As always, some of the best are gone too soon...

• i'm not really bothered.

• Well I'd not say devastated... but it sucks how often celebrities die lately...

• well he hasn't been relevant in a million years so it was like he was already dead

What Girls Said 20

• It's pretty unbelievable and shocking because it's just been so many iconic deaths this early year and on. It's sad but life, man.

• I did not personally know him nor was I a fan so I can't say I am devastated.
    My heart goes out to his loved ones however.
    I hope he rests in peace.
    I see this as I would any other death.

• I wasn't a big fan but I recognize his talent and I'm pretty sad that another legend left us this year.

• I had no idea :( i wasn't a fan but I've heard his music, of course

he was quite unique, I loved his style. Too bad :(

• WHO? i don't know him!

• I think it's very sad. He's one of the greats and should he remembered as such. I got teary-eyed a little, but I'm not devastated. I was only ever "devastated" over celeb deaths twice. With MJ and with Paul Walker.

• I LOVED Prince.

• I was like ohhh :/ I liked his music for a couple of minutes then I forgot and didn't really care.

• Sad but I wasn't really a fan of him

• Why are people so heartless?

• Who the fuck was him?

• It's sad and shocking
    I loved his music
    I even saw purple rain

• I'm sad he has some good songs

• People pass every day why is he so important.

• I'm going to miss him so much 😥

• I don't even know who Prince is. I don't care.

• It's disappointing and because I want to get into the music industry and did a lot of behind to scenes stuff it could affect me in the distant future.

• i am not a huge fan but prince was one of his kind , a genuine talent with a great offer in music. Sadly todays music scene is full of semi naked trash and talentless garbage and for some younger people thats all they know as music. RIP Prince and David Bowie ( another huge talent that died recently)

• Dont care