What are some good hip hop/rap music?

I want some new songs to listen to!😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• 1|0
  • www.youtube.com/watch
    bryson tiller exchange
    bryson tiller another interlude

• 0|0
  • Aight so I don't normally listen to rap but, Tupac has this sick song called "Unchained" that was the soundtrack for the movie Django. Not exactly rap but I think people always put him in that category

Also Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. I know it's sorta weird because it was so popular back in 2013, but it's actually a great song

• There aren't any and never will be

• Logic- Fade Away
    little Dickey- Save Day Money
    Rae Sremmurd- By Chance
    Pusha T- Untouchable

• I've been listening to Peewee Longway. What kind of hip hop do you like?

• Dancing in the Rain
    Blu n Exile

• Blue is underrated like crazy.

• Even has MF Doom on it.

• I just listened to it
      it's a good song!

• Papa franku has some sick raps

• Most today suck. 1990s was best for hip hop/rap.

• Everybody in the 90s was rapping basically about the same shit. Don't get it twisted.

• @Joc4Position I get what your saying and I respect your opinion. To be fair j. cole and asap rocky don't sound the same, actually I don't mind listening to them. You gotta understand though, I listen to cyp hill, m. def, atcq and g starr a lot so I can hear the difference between them. Now if I started listening to all these guys on the radio every single day i"ll probably pick up something about all of them, but that's the problem I just dont have the ear for the sound. I been listening to 90s rap for over 10 years. I'm not gonna say it's "perfect" but it nearly fits the criteria of what I Iike in rap music. Today's songs doesn't provide much of what I'm looking, I can appreciate the art, the creativity in some aspects and production, but that is almost as far as I can get, but do you like tech nine. I'm a fan of his work, and he's more modern.

What Girls Said 3