How do I get discovered?

Hi, i'm a child prodigy, how do i get noticed? I want to be known, not for attention, but so a famous artist can hire me or something... i dunno... Just please help! Are there any sites where child prodigies can share their artwork etc, just that type of stuff. is there a child prodigy art dealer or something like that. Please, please. please, please, pleeeaasseeee is there anything i can do? I need help ASAP! I love you all!!!

by the way i'm a child prodigy in ART, only ART.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to dress up and work on your body. Its such a long shot for some guy out of hollywood being at the same bar or hangout place as you saying thats the one thats the one i want for my next picture. You have to try out and then you can get noticed

What Guys Said 3

• What kind of art?
    Either way, my suggestion is fairly simple: make a deviant art account, and upload your work there. watermark it so no one can steal it and claim it. you'd have the only non-water marked copies.

after that, look for publications that use your style, and send them samples, asking what they want, or expect, in order for you to get published.
    Submit samples to art schools, and ask them if they would consider you. And expect many classes in art school to be boring. You spend a lot of time learning about historical artists.

• Start joining arts class in school or draw something and post online for upvotes like facebook... soon you will be famous and hired...

• "Hi, I'm a child prodigy" is not the way to do it cause you sound cocky. Just audition for places and submit works online. Try deviant art for art.

What Girls Said 0