Your favorite Netflix show?

Traveling a lot lately and super bored in the hotel. What's your favorite Netflix flick that I should check out?

Currently on an "Arrow" kick. Already saw Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, and a few others..

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you bored?

• Ohh because it's Dover, DE and I'm traveling solo. Absolutely nothing going on... blah

• It's not too bad. I like the fact that most of the cast came back and I think it's funny but the original is the best.

Most Helpful Guy

• House of Cards is still the best Netflix original in my mind.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Arrow first two seasons were excellent - season three was pour and I tried to forget it and current season four jumped the shark and caused me to stop watching it all together.
    I like "House of Cards" a LOT - "Daredevil" is good but starts very slow, gotta be patient with it

• Longmire
    Justified
    Black List
    I'm trying "24"

• lets see assuming you have watched dexter and hell on wheels , longmire , chuck is ok , trailor park boys is fn hilarious but its not for everyone , oh gotham is awesome and watch narcos even if you know the whole pablo story its really good.

• I forgot about daredevil and house of cards epic , watching prison break and its good , they made a show with the red head from that 70's show and K

• Daredevil