Anyone else hates playing with noobs online?

• YAAAAAS. Ban them seven year olds screaming they slept with your mom.
  • Nope. I'm an educator and I've the pat...(blah, blah FU)
  • STFU bitch, we were there once upon a time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate them straight up if they admit they are noobs and need help. Then if they are willing to learn how to play better, I'll try my best to help them. Now if they ignore anything I try explain, keep being shitty, and have a shitty attitude. Then fuck them and let them get raped by other players.

Most Helpful Guy

• Volvo is full of noobs.
    Try playing g CS:GO or dota 2 .

• Silver purgatory for life brah

• @Cthulus_Churro I still play CS source. XD
      My first multiplayer gaming experience.

• Try playing in EU west server someday if you start again xD

Russian noobs build armlet of Mordiggan on Rylai.
      Am like.. Cyka.. Pls

What Girls Said 5

• Never played!

• Lol it depends what kind of noob. If they're a 7 year screaming into a mic, yeah, they really need to go play outside instead. If it's someone in their late teens or early 20's that's trying to learn a new game, that's fine. I'll teach them if they really want to be better. Though, most of the time, I'm the one trying to learn a new game. I just refrain from playing multiplayer games so I don't piss anyone off. :)

• Lol not really if u think about it they die easier making it an easy kill :PP if they were in ur team ya that sucks

• Those kind of wiener noobs yeah xD annoying as fuq! Some noobs are cool and some noobs ain't.

• You were a noob once, as I was, as everyone was.

What Guys Said 20

• Haha, I'd probably be that noob in question. I've never been great at video games. I'm good at Madden because I know a lot about football compared to the average player, so I win on strategy and playing smart, while my opponent beats himself by throwing on every down, not punting on 4th down, going for and missing on touchdowns when they could have taken a field goal, etc... but I still get juked out of my virtual jockstrap by spin moves and unnatural movements afforded by the game, haha. I just don't have the thumb skills. It's frustrating getting beaten by someone in a video game when I would destroy them in the real life sport, haha.

I never got deep into Call of Duty. I had Modern Warfare 2 back in the day, and I even got a few months to really play it tough when I got laid off a few years ago. But I just suck at first person shooters, I don't know what it is, I just don't improve. Goldeneye 007 was HUGE my freshman year of college, we played it all day, everyday, and I just sucked so bad compared to a few of my friends who are ridiculous at video games, haha. It was a frustrating cycle, because I needed practice to get better, but I'd always come in last place and have to give up the sticks to the next guy in line and have to wait another half hour to play again, so it was an endless cycle of failure😒

But then playing COD some 15 years later, I'd get to play over and over, but I just never got much better. People would be like "how is your rank so high but you're so bad?"😂 I have an uncanny ability to turn and look in the wrong direction when clearing a room. Like I'd walk in, and if I looked left first, there was some one to the right who would light me up. If I looked right, I'd get riddled with bullets from the left. I'd last like five minutes in actual combat, haha, I apparently just have terrible instincts. Then I just can't control my aim. I have ZERO touch when it comes to aiming, especially when under fire. I just panic at the sound of gunfire and wildly spray up towards the sky or into the ground or the wall😂 Like I can't just steer the gun in the right direction lightly, I can only seem to push the stick all the way to the edges. Just requires more precision than I have to give. Just a total mash job, haha.

So I'm probably "that guy." I tried to play individually so as not to fuck up a team dynamic at least. I just gave up eventually, haha. Some people just aren't born to be athletes, and I guess the same goes for gamers.

• 😢 This moved me, you're the first person to compare athletes to gamers. If only I could play basketball like I could play games. Lol. I never made it beyond the nationals ever. And my final year is already over. Ah, nostalgia kicking in.

• Noobs remain noobs forever if they aren't taught. You can bitch about noobs all day long, or you can just not be a dick and try to help them become better. If they do that for all the noobs they meet, as well, then instead of getting a team screaming about how bad their team is, you get a much more organized team. What I hate the most is people screaming about how bad their team is and how unlucky they were for getting it. Even when their score is shit.

• Yes, especially in games where you need them, like for example The Last of Us.
    You need to get a fucking interrogation, and the idiots execute them... the fuck? >:( Don't kill them, you idiot!!
    Or when you need to get revived and they simply stay there, crafting something... motherfuckers XD

• Its so fucking annoying how retarded they can get, even when you give instructions to the L-E-T-T-E-R.

• I don't have a mic, unfortunately, but when I get one, I'll definitely put some people on place xD

• I can't stand it in Halo... it's such a team-based game, and you get noobs that offer ZERO support!

You'll be pushing into a group of enemies, you'll maybe fall but take a guy or two down to no shields/half shields, and then your n00b buddy is off looking in some other direction, when an easy clean-up is mere FEET away from them... I've seen them brush shoulders with the enemy and still not see or get a shot on them!

Randoms man... no awareness. 😆

• I don't really play online. The last thing I played discounting CS GO was fucking World of Tanks. Most of my gaming time is dedicated to the best gaem evar Skyrim.

• This question reminds me of the Candia Pure Pwnage Internet show that was on a few years ago. You know, the show on which we met this genius of life... https://m. youtube. com/watch? v=olm7xC-gBMY

• It's so frustrating. It's the reason why I prefer to play games offline...

img.ifcdn.com/.../...91e13df97bf44b7d538a106_1.jpg

• Online is fun... I still play offline. But online makes the same game look like a new one. If you understand what I mean...😅

• Yeah, only when you don't have those little retards who will threaten to shag your mother and know fuck all what to do to fight during a deathmatch and all that stuff. xD

• Lmao.😂
      Man... Seven year olds these days.

• I am fine with it if they are willing to learn. Give them tips, support and call the plays. Be a leader.

• I am a nice person and say everybody was a noobie once.

• Personally, I find it to be a huge self-esteem boost, and boy do I need it. After all, I play games to escape reality. Maybe in this fantasy world, I'm not such a goddamn loser that can't do anything right because having noobs alongside me make me look so much better and competent in comparison. It might even look like I'm doing something right for a change. Something my dad might feel proud of. He might even start loving me again.

• All I have to do is throw it to gronk and score TDs, Noobs can't really do shit there. Bang em on field, bang em off field. Nomsayin #nohomo

• Just makes you look even better. But if you're playing a team game to win yea its going to be an issue

• Like when you win the first five games in a row and then lose the next 15?

• Omg yes, so much, lol. I can forgive a lot but when you finally piss me off its life "gtfo newbie!" Lol

• I don't like playing COD in general. A lot of kids, many high pitch 13 year olds telling me to "suck it", many skill lacking moders, hackers and much more. Oh good old days of MW3, how I miss them.

• Noo I like to help them! I never flame brah xD

• Best matches are when you take charge, turn things around and lead your babies to victory.

• @takumii hhaha maaate I need to add you on steam xD Fill ya lungs up... axeactly ;)

• We all start somewhere.

• I just love playing with boobs <3

• Sometimes it'S really frustrating especially in War Thunder.

• I don't like playing with them but they should be allowed to play. Preferably with other noobs.

• sometimes it can be fun if you manage to lead and carry the team to victory