Honestly, how many of you between the ages of 18-28 are fans of Prince?

Well as for myself, I can say that I've only heard one or two of his songs, didn't know he was such a big musical genius. I guess when your music is not on the internet, its a little hard to come by.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he definitely was an artist of a particular time but he was one of the biggest stars when I was growing up there with sales matching Madonna and Michael Jackson but he just seemed to not have the staying power of other two commercially.

What Girls Said 9

• Im not a huge fan but I appreciate his music. I really liked his personality
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...ghdj9h1s8s0lao1_400.gif

• I like 3 of his songs. So, I can't say that I was a fan of him.

• Not really, no. I know some of his music but haven't listened to an awful lot of it.

• nope i am not. never heard of him.

• I like a lot of his music, but I can't technically consider myself a fan because I didn't know that it was by him.

• I was a fan of his. I love music thats older than me because they set the bars for other singers/bands. I love the 80s mostly

• Not me, and him dying wasn't a blow to my feels.

• Not me, sorry.

• didn't even know him

What Guys Said 4

• Not a devout fan but I do admire his multi-instrumental talents. Geez, where does he find the time to learn and master so many instruments?

• There a guy at my job who cried when he heard he died Lol he's 21 . um I don't really know prince other then that bird cry or doves cry Lol see I don't even know the song.

Also the guy at my job is a musician/producer so he should be coubtedcounted out

• You probably have to be around 45-50 to have listened to price as music of your time...

• I didn't think I was but I just looked up his music and I didn't know he sang those songs I liked.