Have you ever seen the Freedom Writers? What did you think?

I love that movie so much. To this day it's one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere online to watch it for free :(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i googled it, it sounds like the typical "teacher goes to help poor kids achieve their dreams" plots... cheesy yet inspiring...

• It is pretty cheesy, but it's got lots of original pieces because it's base off of a true story (the end of the movie shows the class). It tells the story of each student in deeper meaning that just "I'm a bad kid, my dad was mean, I don't like you, I'm in a gang." It gets you involved in each of the students' stories, which is why I love it. They actually put effort into telling the whole truth instead of just showing the cover of a bad kid and a good teacher.

• i like that, maybe i'll watch it :D

• You should tell me what you think if you do :)

What Guys Said 5

• Surprise you don't just get the dvd or have it already. It was a good movie. My wife cried when we first saw it.

• I don't have money, so I don't get a choice in what movies we buy. My uncle buys them all, and he's into the vulgar type of comedy that makes no real sense :/

• Hillary Swank and I are from the same state, hell yeah!

• Great movie.

• Ì looked up plot sounds good - Must check it out

• Didn't see before.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes its nice. you can't just google the thing.

• Yeah.
    Pretty good I love Hillary Swank.