Who else likes to go to metal concerts?

I do! They are so full of energy! They're always lit!

This is a concert with Slipknot! Go to 6:50 to see the best part!:

With Suicide Silence!:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I haven't been to one yet :( I've been to a lot of rock concerts and the metal I prefer is a different subgenre to the bands you listed and it's less common to see, I think.

• What subgenre do u like?

• Power metal mostly which is pretty rare to see, especially as so many of the bands are Swedish :P, and pirate metal. Glam and hair metal are awesome too and they're a little more popular.

• I'm not really into metal all that much.

• Rockfest is seriously the best ❤ not all of it is metal, but still

• never been to a concert before lol

• never been O:

• Metal is just a little bit too... much for me. I strongly prefer rock.

• When I first started listening, I could get a heart attack XD but now it's my favorite genre lol. Just have to get usee to it

• Well I like my music on full volume 😂 GO BIG OR GO HOME!
      What bands? Oh gosh. Too fucking many. I don't even know where to start. Basically every mainstream rock band (esp the alternative rock ones) there is... I listen to it lol.

• Same when it comes to music, it's hard to list/decide which is best lol

What Guys Said 1

• I usually go to metal and rock concerts in general, the live setting really does the music justice. Whereas the rap shows I went to with my now ex tended to be kind of boring and the majority of the audience just stood there smoking weed and that dead zombie look on their faces.