Any ideas for a book to write?

I am out of ideas and I don't know what to write about any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah, I always get too inspired with new ideas all the time that I never finish any story I write... 😅😑 I get mostly inspired by personal experience and movies, so watch some.

Theme Ideas: Dystopian Scifi, Time travelling in history, Horror/Ghost story, period piece (world war spy, Victorian slums, Celts, Egypt?), Fantasy world, or fantasy brought to the real world with magic or demons/devil. Etc etc etc. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Fiction: A doctor facing jail time for malpractice flees the US and sets up shop in a small South American town and indulges in debauchery to soothe his depression. He ends up getting overly involved with the local drug trade and teams up with the US government to take down one of the biggest drug circles ever in return for a pardon. Only problem is he's in love with the money and one of the drug lords.
    Nonfiction: A book about the internets impact on creativity

What Girls Said 2

• Do a genre on horror love that shit

• Post-apocalyptic (non-zombie), survival stories / suspense, existential story.

What Guys Said 0