Would you rather take a powerful uppercut to the testicles/vagina/crotch/groin from Mike Tyson or a powerful kick to the groin by a?

female kickboxer/MMA fighter (specialized in powerful kicks) wearing steal-toed boots for a $100 million?

• Take a powerful uppercut to the groin from Mike Tyson for $100 million
  • Take a powerful kick to the groin from a female kickboxer/MMA fighter in steal-toe boots for $100 million.
  • How about death?
  • Others
*steel-toed* boots

Most Helpful Guy

• What a shame to have to choose only one!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• What is with this MMA shit of hitting people when you've knocked them the fuck out. Fuck me.

And no, I wouldn't. I need my bollocks.

• Both would suck but I would choose the uppercut from Mike Tyson since there is no steal-toe boots attached to his fist.

• I dunno. Tyson hits hard enough to knock out many men weighing over 250lbs, standing over 6'1. Hell, Tyson can probably easily punch a large hole through a wall. A female kickboxer on the other hand (in this case), is only wearing a steel toe boots (as a weapon) and I've never once seen a single female kickboxer who was able to knock a large grown man out with her kicks (with ease).

• There's only one way to find out Mark...

• Both , I prefer to wear 3 padded jockstraps though, the outer one made of steel.

• Uppercut to the groin i don't mind.

• A kick to the testicles and a kick to the vagina are not even comparable.