Would you rather take a powerful uppercut to the testicles/vagina/crotch/groin from Mike Tyson or a powerful kick to the groin by a?

female kickboxer/MMA fighter (specialized in powerful kicks) wearing steal-toed boots for a $100 million?

• Take a powerful uppercut to the groin from Mike Tyson for $100 million
    100% (4)50% (3)70% (7)Vote
  • Take a powerful kick to the groin from a female kickboxer/MMA fighter in steal-toe boots for $100 million.
    0% (0)17% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • How about death?
    0% (0)33% (2)20% (2)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*steel-toed* boots

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• What a shame to have to choose only one!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 6

• What is with this MMA shit of hitting people when you've knocked them the fuck out. Fuck me.

And no, I wouldn't. I need my bollocks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both would suck but I would choose the uppercut from Mike Tyson since there is no steal-toe boots attached to his fist.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dunno. Tyson hits hard enough to knock out many men weighing over 250lbs, standing over 6'1. Hell, Tyson can probably easily punch a large hole through a wall. A female kickboxer on the other hand (in this case), is only wearing a steel toe boots (as a weapon) and I've never once seen a single female kickboxer who was able to knock a large grown man out with her kicks (with ease).

• There's only one way to find out Mark...

0|0
    0|0
  • Both , I prefer to wear 3 padded jockstraps though, the outer one made of steel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uppercut to the groin i don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • A kick to the testicles and a kick to the vagina are not even comparable.

0|0
    0|0