Beyonce is the biggest hypocrite on the planet... how dare she pull stunts for race equality while whitening up, patronising to her fellow blacks..
then there's little Kim who I thought always came over as genuine, and paved the way for other female rappers of today..

what has happened? Though Kim has never stated the BLM tweets you'd think she would of been the first considering where she came from and how rough she had it growing it...

beyonce annoys me to much how can she make statements in her songs about brutality to blacks while looking like she's been put through a spin cycle of daz dazzling white?

As a white person I'm confused- how can they be proud of their race and telling others to be proud of theirs while whitening up..
The likes of Martin Luther king, Rosa parks and Ella baker be turning in their graves...

im all for equality and a world that don't discriminate against colour of skin but these celebs fans look up to these newly creamy skinned women and that annoys me it's them that's causing the race division.

Opinions on this without abuse or narkiness

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I just think the whole black lives matter thing is annoying and stupid. It reminds me of everything else black Americans keep complaining about that have nothing to do with them. Like slavery, everyone's ancestors were slaves. These people were not and neither were their families, they need to chill with that. Honestly, anyone who preaches black lives matter just seems like a fool to me. As for Beyonce, I don't ever recall her being dark. If he skin tone is like mine I look lighter and darker in certain lights. The sun is the truest lighting but in a sense I "change colors" throughout the day. Also Beyonce is mixed she's not black. Her mother isn't black, so Beyonce calling herself a black woman just adds to the stupid.

www.trbimg.com/.../la-et-mg-tina-knowles-married-beyonce-mom-20150413

• "Like slavery, everyone's ancestors were slaves"
      wtf...

• who's complaining about segregation? the blm people were complaining about police brutality last time i checked... or are you gonna say "that happened weeks ago, get over it" to that as well :/

• @chintita I'm talking about other things. Regardless I'm done arguing. This is my opinion that I have every right to have. No opinion is better than the other, I don't need to argue how I feel. I wasn't trying to persuade anyone into agreeing with me, so I'm done speaking further on this topic.

What Guys Said 5

• how dare someone opposing racism not be stereotypically ghetto-black?

I wish you could see the irony and racism of that statement.

• I don't know but wasn't there some song about the police sucking that beyonce sang at the superbowl and then she got a police escort to take her home... lol awkward

• With 7b+ humans none of our lives matter

• How about Michael Jackson? He turned white too.

• Boy someone hates black people.

• No I DETEST people who patronise others but happy to make money from their fans... And where have I typed I hate someone for colour of their skin? I always preferred kelly to Beyonce... but because Beyonce gets pushed down our throats she is often pushed aside... and kelly is darker than Beyonce.. love Kelly hate Beyonce... not bad for someone who u claimed hates blacks huh

• Go awat troll elsewhere..

• Eh so what you hate black people.

What Girls Said 3

• But didn't she lighten her skin before she joined to movement. Maybe the pressure from the entertainment industry to meet eurocentric standards might have been the catalyst to join the movement.

Also skin lightening and police brutality are unrelated topics.

• Isn't it the same as white girls using fake tan? Most people want to be the opposite of what they are naturally.

• beyonce is a singer, not a civil rights activist... also i personally don't like #lemonade at all.