On a scale of 1-10000, how much do you hate spoilers?

It's game of thrones season and i'm ready to fight with the amount of spoilers on the internet, i'm on the brink of not touching the internet ever again >:(

• 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-9
  • 10
  • 1 BILLION

Most Helpful Guy

• The Red Wedding in GoT was ruined for me. Totally ruined. Several deaths were ruined for me, too. My favorite freaking character. It's an utterly dick move. Totally and completely. People who post spoilers like that don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. And hey. I'm a self-absorbed asshole, but even *I* go to lengths to not ruin amazing t. v. shows or movies for other people.

I utterly hate cliffhangers. I wait until a season is completely out. Watching one episode at a time is simply not the way to watch a series to get the full breadth of it. It's much more immersive to watch the entire series at one time. That doesn't mean I *don't care* about the series as much as other people. It means I put in a LOT of effort to *resist* watching it, which makes the spoilers 5,000 times worse.

The real douchebag cunt bitch-ass mother fucking assholes (Yes. I picked the poll option for 1 billion) justify their spoilers by saying "Oh, well, you should have watched it by now." Those ones I HATE more than anything, because they not only spoil something for someone or 5,000 someones; they also *justify* it and act like they are completely in the right, and you're completely in the wrong. They are, purely and simply, C-U-N-T-S.

It's like me going up to someone, punching them in the face, breaking their nose, then saying "Oh, well, you shouldn't have been standing next to the bus stop since the bus left 10 minutes ago." They are the absolute worst kinds of people, and I'm sure that shows in their own life, as well: they don't give a fuck about other people, and they think they own the world.

It's like someone raping someone, then saying "Oh, well, you should have had pepper spray on you, so it's not my fault."

So yes. -.-;;; It really, really, really pisses me off. >.<;

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh my friend watched The notebook and TFIOS in one day (I think it was about a year ago or earlier) and she immediately called me and told me what happened in each. I ended up watching half the notebook, because I didn't want to cry and I watched TFIOS 2 nights ago and I knew the guy was gonna die and ugh!!! (I still cried tho)

What Guys Said 15

• There is an etiquette to spoilers - You don't blurt out "OMG Wasn't it cool when X/Y/Z happens in GoT" in question title - You say "The new episode of GoT (contains spoilers)" and bury the spoiler at least in 2nd or 3rd paragraph so they can't be seen by mistake.

• I usually don't get that emotionally invested in things so spoilers might mildly disappoint me but they won't piss me off or totally ruin the show/movie for me.

• Doesn't bother me much, I mean endings are generally predictable anyways and I still have to see what happens

• I despise spoilers. That's why I don't watch trailers, cause I don't want to know anything about the movie/show.

• I don't mind spoilers. I can still enjoy a movie regardless.

• I won't say shit, but I'm just gonna warn you to not watch the very last scene as soon as 1 person takes off their clothes... Ironically, it's the only nude scene in the episode... You have been warned 👀

• it really depends on how much it interests me... sometimes it's annoying af, sometimes I'm okay with them even though I know I'll still watch/play it

• better than waiting a week between 44min episodes?

well i wouldn't know. haven't binged watched anything like that except RJ Berger

• wth is rj berger? and yeah i don't watch much tv shows either EXCEPT for game of thrones which is why the spoilers shatter my heart into little itty bitty pieces

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau y u think i watched it..

same goes King of queens..

• touche'... although, i wouldn't recommend stabbing myself in the stomach so i wouldn't have to go into work :D. ya feel me?

• Absolutely HATE them. This guy in my school spoilt Star Wars: The Force Awakens for me... Dirty scum bastard, I hope he gets ebola very soon.

• Absolutely despise spoilers! I don't even watch trailers for episodes of the shows I watch. :-P

• I mean, they're kind of annoying, but honestly I think if something is ruined by spoilers then it wasn't very good to begin with and the story rested on the gimmick of surprise rather than actually meaningful content.

• you obviously don't watch exciting/dramatic/anything can happen kind of shows, do you?

• Nope I don't really watch any shows or movies hahaha.

• I like spoliers, i'd like to know what is going to happen before watching/playing it.

• A lot lot!

• They are so annoying I would shoot spoilers if I could.

• I prefer spoilers. Saves me from wasting my time.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, I never understood what was the fuss about spoilers about. I tought that, conceptually, I want to know what is happening in advence.

Untill it happend to me!

So I was in cinema watching Jungle Book (the new disney movie, not the animated one) and it was like the last day of the movie being shown. Behind me there were these ANNOYING 10 year olds. Like WHOLE CLASS OF THEM and they were throwing popcorns and one chatty kid (a boy) started: "Hey you know what happens? I've watched it yesterday? They bring him into the castle and there's a giant monkey"... He was talking to a friend. I yelled: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I couldn't stand it anymore. So, I feel your pain, although, I don't understand why is Game of Thrones so special? Could you explain it to me?

• lmao, game of thrones is the only show i've completely watched and invested myself into 100%. i know all the background story, the lore and have my favorite characters. it's a show that a ton of dramatic stuff happens so if a person spoils it like "did you hear ___ died" i get pissed at them for ruining the surprise.

• It pisses me off when people post spoilers in the first day or two after an episode airs, but by 3 days everyone who is THAT into the show will have watched it.

If you're the kind of viewer who waits til the season is over and binges it, it is unreasonable to expect not to come across any spoilers unless you completely avoid the Internet.

• I HATE them!!! I remember coming on here and having Greys Anatomy spoiled for me. I'd avoided every other site that day and the moment I signed on here, BAM! I was pissssseeeedddd. If I ever talk about shows on here I always mention possible spoilers.

• Not really.

• Oh lucky I don't watch games of thrones lol but I do hate it ahaha but then I'm like oh wells (still watching that episode anyways) 4-6. It ain't going to stop me from watching lol

• i wish i had that relaxed outlook on life :D i honestly hate it sooo much biggest pet peeve on the planet

• If it's your biggest pet peeve I wouldn't expect you to have a relaxed outlook on it lol 😋

• I don't hate spoilers that much, on scale from 1 to 10, it's a 6/10. In some rare cases I need to know the spoilers. For example in the show Pretty Little Liars, I'm not waiting two whole seasons to know who 'A' is. Ain't anybody got time for that, lol!

• lmao, i don't care about spoilers for bad shows. i never finished pretty little liars, i think i got to episode 3 before i gave up on it.

• Even when someone tells me what will happen. It still doesn't spoil the scene for me since the emotions behind it can never be spoiled.

• 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. I really hate them

• I don't care for game of thrones I only watch it when I'm bored so I don't care about spoilers for that show, but Spoiler rage video by youtubers rackaracka pretty much sums up how I feel about spoilers

• Tv show spoilers don't bother me. But book spoilers definitely do.