What the biggest famous person you have met?

Most Helpful Girl

• mariah carey... when she come for her concert in my hometown

Most Helpful Guy

• Kevin Durant, Kate Winslet, Lady Gaga, Bill Cosby (before we found out he's a freak)

• Damn that's a lot
      Like from a job? Or is your hometown just full of celebrities? :o

• @teatea111 Other than KD, they were from California lol I think it's hard to live in Cali and not run into celebs if you're out there

• Niceee. I'm in NYC but I don't really hang around the spots where most celebs hang out. Too busy eating.

What Girls Said 28

• The youngest son of the former Saudi King used to me in my class, does it count?
    Other than that I met 1 famous reality TV star from France and a Belgian reality Star.
    And I met a very famous Tunisian singer. He's mostly famous in Tunisia and the Arab world (older folks) we sat next to him in the airport and he read to me one of his poems ☺️ (Lotfi Bouchnak)

• I met Jonathon Ross once but I'm pretty sure he's only really famous in the UK.

• I met John Howard :) former aussie PM.

• that guy from zac and cody!

• Norman Reedus be it was at a photo op at a comic con so I don't think that really counts. The biggest celebrity I met organically would be Pat from Anti-Flag, the whole Ill Scarlett band, or Tim Armstrong from Rancid.

• Well he's fairly famous, I met Jonathan Rhys Meyers shopping one time coming up to Christmas. I was about 10 and I got lost in one of the shops. There was a barber shop inside and he was finished getting a haircut and asked me was I okay and waited with me until my dad and brothers came along. Was gutted I didn't ask for an autograph when I got home and seen him on the tv in a movie that was on.

• David Suzuki.

• I met Kevin Bieksa while out for a run. He's a famous hockey player that use to play for the Canucks!!

• Like physically?

Jared Padalecki 😂

• Greg Sestero from The Room haha

• I briefly met Kylie Jenner.

• My reflection

• I "met" DJ Ashba, the Guns N Roses guitarist backstage once at a concert. He barely squeezed my hand lol but I was so happy.

• matsujun

• My aunt is a Paralympic medal winner. That's it.

• Gabriel Iglesias! Such a Humble Man!

• Tbh, I never like to name drop.

• Pacquiao :O !

• Stan lee

• Sasha Grey. Really.

• I met Ron Campbell who was one of the animators for the Beatles film Yellow Submarine.

• I met Trey Songz 😉

• I once met Dolly Parton.

• Me, myself & I. Lol.

• Randy Orton. *drools* He has a nice fucking truck too, by the way.

• Jerry Seinfeld

• Lol really? Lol is he funny in real life?

• @Keepcalm89 nooo haha I almost vomited because he's such a legend and I was nervous but he ended up being really down to earth and funny as hell as suspected

• I imagine wow lucky you!

• Sumo wrestler from Japan

• Jimmy Buffett

What Guys Said 32

• Probably Kanye West? Met him like a year before he blew up, he was DJ'ing on tour for Talib Kweli. Saw Talib and Common, and they called people up on stage to dance at the end. My date went running up and I just hung back and talked to the DJ who just introduced himself as " 'Ye", or "Yay", as I thought he meant at the time. Fast forward a year later and College Dropout had just dropped. The girl I was dating at that point went to his show (that I almost went with another girl I was messing with who bought us tickets, but I blew her off because the other chick was way hotter, and I couldn't risk being seen, even though we weren't exclusive, it's just a bad look. So that was the end of usπŸ˜‚) But the newer, hotter chick went to the show and Kanye and his crew tried to bring her backstage after to "hang out"😏, and she proudly came over that night telling me she was invited but she was "a good girl and didn't go and fuck Kanye"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wouldn't have blamed her, fuck it, make a connection, haha. But anyway when I met him he didn't come off as a crazy arrogant douche, he was actually pretty cool. What a difference fame makes, haha.

Second place: my hero, Zack Morris
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...kenR5y1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

Or maybe Victor Cruz from the New York Giants, he's kind of a big deal now. He was one of my buddies at UMass. But he's no Zack MorrisπŸ˜‚

Or actually, wait... Dave Chappelle. Is he as famous as Kanye? I've actually kind of met a lot of celebrities when I think about it.

• I met luck but then I realized it's just some homeless guy bro.

• @Polocrew Hahahaha

• Ikr. kept telling me how he's scared to get his ass whooped this season too and if he did, hed blame the balls again because he never had em

Wait a minute... it was luck!

• I've met

The former Governor of my state.

The former mayor of my town.

My martial arts sensei Sam price who at one time had the strongest competitive martial arts fighting team in the entire world.

And then I've met a couple movie stars, authors and writers from my towns Comic-Con.

• Three secretaries of State, our Attorney General, two singers of which the best known was Trini Lopez and a number of stinking rich captains of industry.
    A pedophile notary public too.. :-p

• The field I'm in kinda makes it to easy to meet them but lets see... the biggest? Hmm off the top of my head;
    1. Brad Pitt
    2. Guillermo del Toro - Pacific Rim / Blade
    3. Wesley Snipes - Blade
    4. Andrew Lincoln - Walking dead
    5. Hugh Jackman - not work related but at a film festival

In my opinion these are the biggest for me.

• The biggest? Hmmmm... NHL Hall of Famer Adam Oates, I think. I went to college with him.

The most famous? Vice President Joe Biden. Also, Brian Kilmeade of Fox and Friends - I knew him when we were kids in our neighborhood.

• Can Newton

• the splash god, himself
    cbssports.com/.../USATSI_8505353.jpg

• JEALOUS OMG SO JEALOUS!!! STEPH IS FUCKING GOD!!!

• Haha, no shame in that game👍 We'd be nowhere in this world without dedicated researchers like yourself.

• @WhiteSteve like literally every single girl on my school's team was drop dead gorgeous. hell, elon's team was fucking hot... she is fucking gorgeous... she's got a boyfriend, though :(

• Ray Lewis years ago. Dale Earnhardt, Sr. Met him at a luncheon. Richard Petty all time NASCAR great many times. Joe Namath, very nice man. I met Senator Bob Dole at a Republican rally. Oddly, the nicest person I ever met was a gangster. I met Carlo Gambino years ago. He looked like an elderly, retired
    school teacher. But he was the Don of the Gambino Mafia family from whence
    John Gotti sprang.

• Clark Kellogg
    Urban Meyer
    Barack Obama sent me two letters. One was to congrats me of becoming a Eagle Scout and the other one was for my great grades.

I was on a staff for a basketball team at a Juco college when I was getting my associates. We won a championship one year. The head coach was a player at Washington State when Tony Bennett was the coach there. Another coach know Klay Thompson, because he was the Director of Basketball Operations at Washington State.

• all of them I live in miami and they do come here.

• How do you judge fame? You ask who is the 'most' famous, I couldn't tell you because I don't know which one is most famous. I used to work in the music industry so I met a number of people who many look up to, but 'most' I wouldn't even know.

• I see a lot of celebrities here in NYC. But as far as running into them and actually shaking their hands, I met David Lee and Channing Frye when they were rookies on the Knicks.

• Not personally but he came to my school and he gave a speech I was too far away to actually see him so I don't think that counts. Probably this guy who is a mayor.

• Never met one, sadly...

The closest I've ever been near a celebrity was sailing past George Clooney's Lake Como house in Italy.

• Rosa parks
    Tommy lasorda
    Muhammad Ali
    Jimmy carter. Very. Very nice man
    Tony hawk
    Magic johnson

• interrupted Lucille Ball playing backgammon at some exclusive house party. (opened a door I shouldn't have)

• haven't met anyone that famous in my life.

• if u met siddharth malhotra, would u kiss him despite being straight?

• @Vnmcisbddnow no, if im straight then no, but if im gay then yes i would :D

• The G@G celebrity llorando.

• Kiefer Sutherland

• George Hill, point guard for the Indiana Pacers.

• Not sure. I've meet Florida and michigans Governors, several us senators and reps, the secretary of defense and mr t

• Jim Leyland.

• My Ego

• He isn't really that popular but he is a really famous martial arts champion and master. Metin Kayar is his name

• The only celebrity I got to meet is when I was a baby (: but it's kind of cool (:

• I had dinner with the president of the European Court of Justice (Koen Lenaerts).

• Obama, he came to speak at my high school before he ran for president.

• www (dot) desibucket (dot) com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Chitrangada-Singh-Cute-Smile-0-12. jpg

• and internationally, pau gasol, definitely the tallest guy i ever seen IRL

• Dave Matthews. Well seated from far away at a concert lol

• Kanyewest Kim kardsahin Julia Dreyfus Adam sandadlr
    America ferria
    Um
    Who else did meet

Michelle Rodriguez um that's it

• More from Guys
    2