What do you think about korean guys?

in my country many young girls are fan of korean guys. actually I know what is its reason. because there are many korean movie series and they discribe korean men too attractive.. anyway, I am wondering that are the korean movie series so successful in your countries too? or not?

Updates:

0|0
20|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• turkey girls like seriously? lol. why? those kpop guys almost look like girls

1|1
    0|0
    • yes, near years here you can find many young girls who say that they are in love with korean guys like in that korean movies :D

• the infatuation is real

• korean actors and kpop singers are different. kpop singers have eye makeup on just like American rock singers. you can't really compare American rock singers with heavy eyeliner on to American actors in movies can you?

• I've never met any Korean people, but I've heard they like to put perfectly good food in jars and not eat it until it rots. For this reason I hate all Korean people and hope never to touch one!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeeeeep, since I live somewhat close to Koreatown here their are plenty of girls who are in love with K-Pop stars. Haven't met any who love Koreans cause of movies yet though.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're no threat to my dating game

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they like the whole youthful boyish look thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I m korean and I get this sometimes.

Too bad I m westernized lol

1|0
    0|0
    • it is the problem of your film industry, they imitate western programmes. but you know the world is capitalist, so actually they have to do it for being successful

• Show All
    • Causes lots of problems... but there are worse. The issue isn't regime but people's hearts. Communism is actually one of the best if there's no corruption. But like all issues... it's the human heart.

• I am agree with all you say

• @HookingSwan 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty cool, they have the tallest male average height in Asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're guys from korea

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally? I think Korean guys are the most lazy Asian subgroup, and I think that they would make terrible boyfriends.

Online games are almost all that Korean men do, they don't do much else.

0|0
    0|0
  • nop!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that their average penis size is 3.8 inches long. Smallest in the world.
    limdongcheol.files.wordpress.com/.../sav-dt.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • No comment on their penis size? Haha

• Show All
    • Not very important but still important. Right? ;)

• I am not living in korea. so I am not interested in this subject :d

What Girls Said 19

• There's little kpop cult followings here, sure. I personally find men of multiple races attractive myself. My boyfriend is Filipino, for example but it isn't why we're together. To conclude I see Korean guys as equally as attractive as white guys, black guys, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • YUMMY! Oh wait I thought it said food! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Steven Yeun is sexy as fuck.

1|0
    0|0
    • actually I hate tv series and tv too :D so unfortunately I do not know the stars. :d

• Yeah they're quite popular in my country too.
    But they're not my type!

0|0
    0|0
  • all i know about them is kpop, a lot are extremely talented at singing/rapping/dancing. i like a lot of korean music from korean guys (and girls)

0|0
    0|0
  • some are really cute.

korean music and dramas/movies are much more popular than that of other foreign countries. stuff by justin bieber and 1d don't even stay on the top 10 for more than a few days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they like them because of KPop. No, I'm not into Korean guys. I'm just not attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Korean men. Or at least member of the boy band EXO.. Those guys are undenyably hot. Hot doesn't even cut it... They are celestial beings.. :3 Korean dudes.. Are cute fluffy beings :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes kdramas are huge in my country. Stadiums are literally filled when actors, actresses and kpop groups visit my country. I don't think Korean men are that much different from other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are really cute and are skinny.
    They are really popular in my country. In my school a lot of girls like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many girls that I know in America like Korean men but I LOOVE THEM. I think its because in America the media does not portray Asian men as sexy, but they portray them as fighters or nerdy. The media really does play a huge role in what is considered attractive. But I personally this korean men are the most attractive. I love their glowy skin and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • media is really very important. for ex: Hollywood. for many years people thought that all American men are a gr8 soldiers or they are all like Rocky :D or you know like these kind of stupidity

• Pretty decent men. Wouldn't mind dating one.

0|0
    0|0
  • SONG JOONG KI. DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN. YES.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of people who enjoy listening to K-pop and watch K-dramas. I feel that they do picture Korean men as attractive, however people should realize that these men are celebrities and must retain a good image.

0|0
    0|0
  • SOOOO HOT AND ADORABLE. NOT ALL BUT MOST. AHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like girls. They wear more makeup than I do but they are really talented.

0|0
    0|0
    • make up is not for men :D at least so much..

• there is make up for men. And those k-pop guys wear a lot of makeup.