Wrestling is fake! spoilers inside?

I just found a sports website that tells who is going to win all the matches. wrestling is fake. they even call the match in the ring to help each other. don't believe in the hype

Most Helpful Guy

• you found this out now? lol wwe was always fake, wwf was real back in the 90's

• they really fought back then?

• so wwf was real wrestling and the move were real and they really hurt each other. and chair shots were real? then wwe they started making wrestling fake?

• yes, exactly

What Girls Said 1

• I never thought it was real. So, this isn't new for me.

What Guys Said 10

• I bet your the same 25-29 anon who's asking dumb questions about men and women. You have to be no way there are 2 25-29 gag anons who ask full on retard questions
    http://i.imgur.com/oX6qTXi.png

• honestly I'm not. but if your going to make fun of people for asking questions you consider dumb then I'm going to call you out for keeping track posting and circling the age of every question. pretty pathetic.

• your a little rebel. are you supposed to be darth vader asking the admins to ban you lmaooooo. what a nerd

• Damn I've still got that on, well that was when the shitty mods kept freezing my account got annoying. When did I say I was darth vader it's just a background image of star wars rebels season 2 with ezra looking at darth vader I think its a cool image.

• Every one knows wrestling is fake, wrestling it's a ballet in the form of fighting just or entertainment.

• ...*mind blown* I thought when Randy Orton RKOs people, he did it for real! Right, @victorianne?

• Life is full of fake ass people, And they are a lot less entertaining than the WWE,
    So if i have to put up with fake ass f**ks on a regular basis for no reason at all, You can leave wrestling alone.

• Trust me wrestling is fake, only real thing is the body slamming, but thats helped a little by the one being slammed jumping as the other lifts him

• Oh trust me. we all have known pretty much for years. It's still fun to watch though

• What's the site?
    Unfurtenly, people still die doing it. : /

• It's scripted.

Not fake.

I. e all the shit they do hurts like hell, but it's all choreographed

• I don't give a fuck! I'm still watching wwe! XD

• That's been pretty common knowledge for quite some time now