What would you rate the Game Of Thrones Season 6 Premiere?

#ILovedIt But Poor JS :(

• Excellent
  • Very Good
  • Good
  • Average
  • Pretty bad
  • Crap

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It was fine. I'm actually glad that they didn't rush anything and didn't cram too much in to it. A new season needs buildup. It does not need for everything to explode in the first episode and turn the rest of the season in a Walking Dead-esque montage of boring stuff.

What Girls Said 2

• It was ehh. Nothing really exciting happened..

• excellent cuz I've never seen it xD I've heard great things about GoT though!

What Guys Said 9

• It was decent. I can't expect too much action from a first episode. I have a hard time with feeling emotional attachment to almost anyone on the show though. There's just too many characters to develop most of them into anything I can get invested in. I like the show and all, but I just don't think it lends itself to adequate character development. Everyone is all up in arms about Jon Snow and all I can think is "meh, I barely know the guy, 5 seasons in." Set Jorah is one of the few guys I feel any type of way about. Melisandre at the end killed boners for at least a week, haha.

• It was fair really

• I think it looks very interesting, I can't wait for the 6th season.

• Pretty bad to be honest I know they have to set up the season but really jack shit happened and oh my god was the dorne scenes just awful.

• oh yeah plus jon snow was my favourite character and I think he was really important as the he was the point of view of the North that's how we saw the wall through jon's character which I think was important and put me on a downer, People are saying they're gonna bring him back though, hope it's not contrived bs though.

• it was good until that last part happened that blinded me for about 23 hours :/

• Jon Snow is fine. Obviously he's going to come back to life. He's the series' protagonist.

• It looks good

• I don't like this show anymore.

• Very good.