What would you rate the Game Of Thrones Season 6 Premiere?

#ILovedIt But Poor JS :(

• Excellent
    25% (1)25% (3)25% (4)Vote
  • Very Good
    25% (1)17% (2)19% (3)Vote
  • Good
    0% (0)17% (2)12% (2)Vote
  • Average
    25% (1)8% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • Pretty bad
    0% (0)25% (3)19% (3)Vote
  • Crap
    25% (1)8% (1)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It was fine. I'm actually glad that they didn't rush anything and didn't cram too much in to it. A new season needs buildup. It does not need for everything to explode in the first episode and turn the rest of the season in a Walking Dead-esque montage of boring stuff.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It was ehh. Nothing really exciting happened..

0|1
    0|0
  • excellent cuz I've never seen it xD I've heard great things about GoT though!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It was decent. I can't expect too much action from a first episode. I have a hard time with feeling emotional attachment to almost anyone on the show though. There's just too many characters to develop most of them into anything I can get invested in. I like the show and all, but I just don't think it lends itself to adequate character development. Everyone is all up in arms about Jon Snow and all I can think is "meh, I barely know the guy, 5 seasons in." Set Jorah is one of the few guys I feel any type of way about. Melisandre at the end killed boners for at least a week, haha.

0|2
    0|0
  • It was fair really

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks very interesting, I can't wait for the 6th season.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty bad to be honest I know they have to set up the season but really jack shit happened and oh my god was the dorne scenes just awful.

0|1
    0|0
    • oh yeah plus jon snow was my favourite character and I think he was really important as the he was the point of view of the North that's how we saw the wall through jon's character which I think was important and put me on a downer, People are saying they're gonna bring him back though, hope it's not contrived bs though.

• it was good until that last part happened that blinded me for about 23 hours :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Jon Snow is fine. Obviously he's going to come back to life. He's the series' protagonist.

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like this show anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very good.

0|1
    0|0