Any good anime to watch?

I have a preference for horror, comedy and mystery. I am not a fan of love stories because it's too cliché.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend Parasye: the maxim. Sci-fi, horror, comedy - it's got it all! It's a little gory so if you're not into that, I guess it might not be for you but I didn't think it was that bad. There's a love story in it but it's not a constant thing that keeps coming up, it's only really important in a couple of episodes, the anime is more focused on the main protagonist and his journey and his development.

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 6

• NOOOO! LOVE STORY ARE THE BEST! ): ):

• I used to like them before but they are some I love like Skipbeat, Aria the scarlet ammo and Clannad

• Yeah its kinda slow but Clannad after story was so good

• ohh... lol I am not siting through that long boring anime lol

• I liked Attack on Titan

• ^^^ This, after 5 mins of thinking "wtf am I watching", you'll enjoy it OP.

• for mystery you can try Detective Conan? lolzz... darker mystery anime, i don't know any but I love Naruto

• Is naruto that good? I know A LOT of people who watch it

• yeah, i love it. I started with the manga, then try to watch the anime. it's involving strategies to defeat enemies, political strategies to conquer other kingdoms and interesting plot too.

• Galaxy Express 999
    One Piece

• K-ON! Or One Piece :)

• Inuyasha