Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?

These are supposed to usher in a new breed of video game adaptions.

• Warcraft (2016)Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?
  • Ratchet & Clank (2016)Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?
  • The Angry Birds Movie (2016)Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?
  • Assassin's Creed Movie (2016?)Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?
  • The Witcher (2017?)Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?
  • Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017?)Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?
  • Uncharted (2017?)Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ratchet and Clank. I'm so glad they're using the original voice actors.

Assassin's Creed too

Most Helpful Guy

• fuck.. i voted for ass creed but i wanted to vote for the witcher :(

What Girls Said 11

• Voted A... cos Warcraft!

• Assassin's Creed ofc! Resident Evil should have been the final chapter after the first film. Angry bird's is a runner up with Ratchet and Clank. Warcraft I feel will suck honestly. Never played the witcher nor Uncharted.

• you never played witcher 3 and uncharted? :O :O what are you doing with your life then? :D go play witcher 3 its awesome as hell. and uncharted too.

• @Decentguy haha apparently wasting it😂really damn ok I will! Thanks☺

• Ugh it's going to be horrible, they never do video games justice when they make them into movies. :'(

• AC *heavy breathing*

• I'm very excited about Assassin's Creed, but Witcher and Residentr Evil are also very cool.

• Assassin's Creed is my FAVORITE game. I'd like to see a movie about it!

• Warcraft (2016), Assassin's Creed Movie (2016?), The Witcher (2017?)

• Assassin's Creed Movie and Warcraft

• never played any of those games :p

• Resident Evil.

• I like them all except for The Angry Birds, it's kinda dumb.

What Guys Said 18

• I would say assasins creed would be great as a movie (personally didn't really like the games with the constant collection missions and repetitive quests. But the story was phenomenal). I also wouldn't mind seeing Uncharted (though to be fair it would be just a modern indiana jones) and the witcher would be awesome (though their already is a witcher movie in poland (my friend said it was terribly done though). Didn't know any of these would be movies (except for warcraft). Lets hope they don't screw it up.

• When playing it I thought Uncharted would make a great movie.
    Ratchet and Clank is fun (though redundant) but I can't see how smashing and blowing up things will translate well to a film. Arnold it ain't...
    And Warcraft... it's about a decade too late for that.
    Assassins Creed? Dude if they can make that story line compelling and understandable for people who haven't seen the film then they deserve an Oscar

• Oh this is hard cause you threw in the witcher and Assassins creed

Overall, no questions Resident Evil hands down, but I generally don't like final chapters. I get more excited for the first film of series, and second too.

Defiantly, shit I thought I had an answer but I don't lol... arhhhh ummmm If I had to pick one tuff call between Assassins creed and Unchartered... Lets go with Assassins Creed - Since I think this type of storyline would translate quite nicely in film format, Uncharted is already very movie like...

• assassin's creed. there's literally no way you can fuck that movie up (then again, the same was said for avatar the last airbender :/ ). look up real life assassin's creed clips on youtube. it's badass as shit!

• I instantly voted for Warcraft, but then again, it's a tough competition, I'm also looking forward to Assassin's Creed and The Witcher... and the final sequel of Resident Evil might be interesting too.

• I don't know if I should vote on this or not, but Resident Evil: The Final Chapter sounds funny. Anything that ends with Final Chapter has either been going on for so long, or is just given that name to make people think its ending, (but someone somewhere down the road finds a way to bring it back again).

In all honest, Angry Birds and Rachet and Clank sound like child movies. All the others sound or look like they might have some potential--Warcraft, Assassin's Creed, The Witcher, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, and Uncharted all look like they might have good potential for a grown-up movie!

Note that switching forms is really risky and can ruin the genre/brand/franchise if not done right. To be honest, I don't know anything about those games so I can't really say which would be good adapted to the big screen.

• Well, as a 728 Enhancement Shaman, and the 26th best geared character on my realm... Warcraft.

• Are these all real movies that are coming out?

• Witcher was pretty good but I feel like part of the appeal is the wider universe/lore. I doubt a movie would have all that extra stuff. So I'm thinking AC or Warcraft.

• resident evil has turned to shit in movie. so i would say, Assasins creed, witcher 3 and angry birds 2

• I played Angry Birds and its spin-offs a lot when I was younger, so that is really the only one I remotely care about. It's probably going to be terrible, but hey, terrible films can also be entertaining.

• Do people still care about RE movies? Those are the worst shit ever! And not only 'cause I'm a fan of the saga, they're actually terrible even if they were movies on their own! From the script to the A/V, everything sucks about 'em!

• none since most videogame movies are usually quite bad

• Ratchet and Clank is one of the best written game series ever, so I'm pretty psyched about it.

• They never make good movies out of games...

• None, VIDEO GAME MOVIES SUCK

• It's a tie: Uncharted and Assassin's Creed

The Resident Evil series has always been shit, but their games are OK.

I may even watch WarCraft even though I typically hate high fantasy. Is there going to be a StarCraft? it could be a Korean drama.

• Had the popcorn honey

http://i.imgur.com/rZePw38.jpg