Do you think this pic looks professional?

do u think it looks professional?
or?

do you think this pic looks professional?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• It kind of does, yes. It also looks eerily similar to a view from the coffee shop where I normally hang out.

• how can u see view, its blurred

• The building on the other side of the image, the parking lot layout, the stuff on the right side of the image. I'm pretty sure it's not it, but it just looks similar.

• I don't get it, it looks like someone has finger written on a condensed window?

• Yes it DOES!! can I keep it for myself :P?

• It looks pretty good. What pixel quality is the original edited pic? Stuff like that you could make a profit off of with sites like Getty Images. I'd make the 'come find me' a bit sharper just to separate it a tad bit more but meh it's fine.

• pixels 4000*3000

• Also, are you using photoshop to edit it?

• lol, yeh will try that site, why not. I use light room and edit in raw

• Like professional writing, photography, or art? No, not really. Can't even make out the words? [Come fin (d me?)]

• it would if the writing were better. try making it thinner or write bigger...

• stop looking at that writing

• lol... it's the main part of the picture, what makes this special and what you notice first when looking at it and people should ignore it? If you wanna make it look more professional, then work on the writing and even more important... post the picture in a much higher resolution.
      Having the pic in high resolution and with great quality will make the details pop out and give the people that "wow-effect" when seeing it. Like you have it now, all you need is a bit of talent and a decent smartphone cam. They can do the depth of field effect too and by reducing it that much in size, you don't see the blur/pixels/colour noise or inaccurate focus anymore. The colours you can adjust later anyway. But if you can post it in high resolution, it will set you apart from the other ones. It would make it perfect as wallpaper.

It's my opinion. You asked for feedback, you got it. Do with it whatever you want

• i know writting is a bit not accurate, but it seems like u judge my spelling, whn i asked to judge my photographers talant...
      also, this was made not by phone cam, but by my canon 550D and its high resolution, this site made it smaller

• I'm a graphics design major and working on game development and I'd have to say its a great picture and professional. Definitely has its uses.

• Needs editing but the focus is not bad

• Very creepy and a strange way I like it.

• I think it's creepy as hell

What Girls Said 10

• Not at all

• Bokeh is nice

• not really

• Eh...

• Yes it does

• It looks like something from Tumblr.

• No, the writing could be better

• yes looks good but i dont like the message

• Not really no...

• Give me a hint!

• Lol it's cool I guess the words could be made more clear though..