What were your favorite toys when you were younger?

I LOVE LEGOS, Easily the best thing ever to come out of denmark.100

update

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Lego! We still have some here at my parents house. I loved board games as a kid. Nobody can beat me at monopoly or cluedo.

• Oh, we keep all our legos,
      My dad had legos when he was a kid. My mother recently asked, "Can we get rid of the legos."
      My dad said, "I have a rule, NEVER get rid of legos." Its a good rule considering that you just put them in buckets and someday someone can pick them up again and build with them

• That's awesome. Your dad is totally right, that's a good rule to have! Yeah the design of Lego is just brilliant tbh.

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 12

• Porcelain dolls, baby dolls with all their supplies this includes, stroller, small plastic baby bottle, and their clothes, teddy bears, and of course the best of all the top of my list is vanity box for little girls.
    images.replacements.com/.../P0000326922S0050T2.jpg

www.paradisegalleries.com/.../...win-abigail-e.jpg

https://www.crafts4kids.co.uk/prodzoomimg8004.jpg

These were the only toys I loved, I didn't like the other toys so much😒 .

• An orange Speak & Spell made by Texas Instruments. I loved that thing!!!

• Pollypockets and barbies, legos and stuffed animals

• Polly Pockets!
    I had all the magnetic ones too lol

• I LOVE LEGO!
    and also monopoly, when i was 7, i used to knocked my neighbor's door to join the family play monopoly lolz!

• Legos and hula hoops

• Never had toys during my childhood. I used to play with martial arts weapons... and still do.

• I still play with LEGOs, I have sets from City, Star Wars, Elves, Friends, NinjaGo,...

• Play doh doh doh doh doh

• my 2 favorite toys were a dump truck and a stuffed penguin

• Cuddly toys. Literally hundreds of cuddly animals, all with names. I played a lot of games that involved rescuing them from some kind of peril, and looking after them, but not as in an owner-pet way, more as in an I was leader of their 'pack' (usually a multi-species pack lol). I'm not a furry I swear :')

• Boogie board and mask and snorkel

What Guys Said 8