What's the Greatest Live Musical Performance you've seen?

Mine's Metallica's 1999 concert with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.

I obviously didn't watch it live, but I've seen the whole full length concert video.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen a bunch of concerts, I would say that my favourite has been seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers with my sister was the best. They came to our city for two nights, and we go tickets to both shows, it was worth it. They played a few songs on both nights, but they did play oher songs. We don't get the RHCPs here in Canada a lot, so it was good to go.

I have also seen Jack Johnson, Metallica, Black Label Society, Mason Jennings, the Rolling stones at a big one day festival.. No doubt was great, saw Black Sabbath twice when they were old though, but still amazing. Too many

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• That would have been SO fun to see!

My favorite has probably been Alter Bridge. I got to meet the band and tell Mark Tremonti that he inspired me to play guitar and write music. All of them are VERY cool guys. No egos whatsoever.

I went to see Iron Maiden a couple of weeks ago. That was a great show, but I was VERY far away from the stage. And I could have done without all the people smoking weed.

• There's this guy I know called Gavin. He's so talented, I couldn't possibly describe it with words so I'm going to spare him the injustice.

All I'll say is you know when you get mind blown by something and it lasts a few moments? Yeah, well the last time I saw him perform was 5 years ago and I still have that mind blown feeling.

• Pink Floyd,, and Pink Floyd and did i say Pink Floyd

• I've only been to one concert and that's Bon Jovi in 2006 at Giants Stadium. Their live performance was ok but I wasn't blown away by it.

• level 42 - mr. pink , i didn't watch it live too ; p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPR7mq9YWZA

• Alright dont judge me
    I have a wide scale of music
    Either slipknot
    Or... john mayer lol dead ass he's prob the most talented musician I've seen live

• Aloha From Hawaii