Team captain or Team iron man?

So which one are you guys on this?

Team captain or Team iron man and why?

Team captain or Team iron man ?

• Team CaptainTeam captain or Team iron man ?
  • Team iron man Team captain or Team iron man ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Team Cap. Someone summed it up pretty well for me:

'“it’s too early to know who’s right and who’s wrong in civil war!! don’t pick sides!! we don’t have the context!!”

it’s never too early to come to the conclusion that the US govt rounding up its minority citizens and entering them into a database so they can be surveyed/eliminated at any given time, and attempting to slaughter an American prisoner of war who spent over 70 years being tortured is fucking wrong. '

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I like both!

• I love both, but I'm going to have to go with the funniest, caring, smartest, most lovablest, handsome and BRAVEST (Scottish reference there for the Disney movie😉😉) hero I know, duh Team @TheAngryBanana 😃😆☺

• I started off on Team Iron Man in the comics but switched to Team Cap after the Thor incident. Tony was being a dick and had just gone too far.

The movies are going in a different direction though, so I'm probably gonna be Team Cap... Or whichever side Spider-Man is on. He might be switching sides.

• Iron man.

• Duh, iron man because he's a cocky son of a bitch and awesome! ^^ :D

• iron man, captain america is too...
    tony stark is an asshole but i like him more

• CAPTAIN AMERICA

• Team Captain.

• The hottie Capetian American of course

• 0|0
  • The villans are joining forces but the superheroes are fighting each other lmao.

• Chris Evans is hella hot😍 But if I'm honest iron man would so kick his ass. Like it's not even a contest😂

• Iron man =Genius, sense of humor, adaptability, charismatic

What Guys Said 16

• Team Green Lantern
    blogs-images.forbes.com/.../...ern-Corps-Movie.jpg

Nah but when it comes to this issue I'm with Iron Man

• iron man has too many perks, suit on or suit off... so team iron man.

• Team iron man

• I don't know how it's gonna be like in the movie but in the civil war comic I was leaning more towards iron man.

• Oh, where he was a fascist

• @ClariceOwen23 Yeah I mean I didn't agree with the way Iron man went about it but I agreed with the principal of what he stood for a registration of superheroes that work within the law not like vigilantes now obviously the superhereos don't reveal their identity to the public but only the head of shield knows.

• Team Captain America.

• I read the Comics but didn't see the movie yet. And it may seem that Cap is a bit na├»ve but i prefer his point of view

• I like Iron Man in general. His style, his geniousness, the suit... I don't know who would win in a fight but I would still go with Iron Man. I'm very excited to see the movie.

• Team Iron Man! I may have a but of bro-dance for Tony Stark because he's everything I want to be, but you also get the amazing Spiderman!

• Those two are not among my favorite superheros, but I voted for Iron Man

• Team Cap, he's the underdog

• Team Cap for life!

• Team cap because why would t you be on a team thats fighting the scum bag government?
    I also just like cap more lol

• Captain America

• Iron man has the support of Black Widow, the Vision AND Black Panther. The genius tier King, the android, and the child prodigy. Not to mention the queen of espionage and a high ranking military officer. I have no real reason to question their judgements.

• Assuming that picture shows the actual teams. I'd still choose iron man

• team batman

• Not a fan of homophobics that think they can equate their manhood to punching a gay man in the face so I pick Captain America.