What do you think of this video?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• the last part I liked when it was mellow. could meditate to that. other parts were like Octopus at war. might be entertaining for people laying in hospital beds...
    I wonder though if kids with developmental disabilities would like it... how stuff flws together is neat.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It's absolutely filthy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sad movie montage-ish music with the main character walking down the street thinking of sad memories
    Then it turned into disco night club music

1|0
    0|0
  • The music is relaxing the red blood clouds not so much

1|0
    0|0
  • I need to be on drugs to appreciate this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Put me to sleep, thanks

1|0
    0|0
  • Its all about physics there is a lot of more cool videos about it

1|0
    0|0
    • physics> :p
      I was seeing it more as nice visuals and abstract ideas lol
      send me some if you have

• Show All
    • yeah anyway i will leave it there before u think im stalking you xD

• lol no I am not thinking that haha

• Pretty cool
    Very interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of the visual equalizer in iTunes... since English is my third language, and I'm probably explaining myself poorly - then it's when you play a song and a video, very similar to the video, would be shown on screen

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I had zero patience watching this, kept forwarding it and didn't like the backing track.

The start tbh was the best, most intriguing part :)

1|1
    0|0
  • At 1:25 on board out of my mind. Ready to shut it off. So far there is no connection with "fluidity." I'm forcing myself to continue the video turns around at1:30. Overall I give it a B with a B+ for originality with a C for creativity

1|0
    0|0
    • what s the difference between originality and creativity?

• I am sorry I flipped the grading by accident – my bad. The concept of showing smoke in motion, liquid in motion both at a near microscopic level is not new I've seen it done before even using blood (Hemo the Magnifcent comes to mind) so it is a C for originality. The way you adapted the specific videos displaying motion to the music I thought was fairly creative so I gave that did not get in a because I felt that the introduction up to one minute 25 seconds was a bit too long

• ah no worries it s not me who did it. I just liked the visuals.
      for me original and creative goes and in hand :P you can t really distinguish one from the other.
      I agree, it s not a new concept but the execution was well.
      I think that s a better rephrasing to what you intended to say ^^